IGNORED

Yet another poll!

Aidan

Yet another poll!   

30 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want to start up front for us vs Villa?

• DCL
    • Kean

I don't really care. I don't think Kean will be the 20+ a season goal machine everyone thinks he'll be, at 19 the pace and physicality of the Prem will take some getting use to. And even if he'll never be prolific, DCL has that side of the game sewn up. What I'm just as interested in is Richarlison, Sigurdsson, and Iwobi scoring, Bernard has made a start so keep it up. We'll rotate in all four forward positions, let's have goals from them all

1 hour ago, nogs said:

I don't really care. I don't think Kean will be the 20+ a season goal machine everyone thinks he'll be, at 19 the pace and physicality of the Prem will take some getting use to. And even if he'll never be prolific, DCL has that side of the game sewn up. What I'm just as interested in is Richarlison, Sigurdsson, and Iwobi scoring, Bernard has made a start so keep it up. We'll rotate in all four forward positions, let's have goals from them all

here here

DCL for me. We dont really know too much about Kean at the moment - other than hes recently burst on the scene in Italy with some promising performances and scored a couple of golas against low table teams. Think we are all (me included) getting excited by the thought of us having a potential superstar but hes not really done anything yet. Hope hes not going to suffer from second season syndrome most promising youngsters suffer from.

I dont think he will by the way and think with time will turn out to be a class signing but dont forget hes just 19 and only played a quarter of a season so far ( for big team mind). Think we need patience - similar to when Anelka came here for Arsenal

I went with DCL too. Villa will naturally leave holes and therefore I am confident that DCL will get his chances and I really hope he can put them away. He needs to. 

Kean is then an option from the bench when hopefully he can come a couple of goals to the good and then finish them off well and truly.