• Lucas Digne
    • Mason Holgate
    • Tom Davies
    • Alex Iwobi
    • Dominic Calvert-Lewin
    • Bernard
    • Richarlison
    • Leighton Baines

Current Player of the Season standings....
Yerry Mina...65
Lucas Digne...48
Tom Davies...40
Dominic Calvert-Lewin...32
Jordan Pickford...28
Richarlison...26
Mason Holgate...25
Fabian Delph...24
Djibril Sidibé...24
André Gomes...22
Alex Iwobi...22
Seamus Coleman...20
Bernard...12
Theo Walcott...7
Gylfi Sigurðsson...5
Morgan Schneiderlin...4
Cenk Tosun...4
Michael Keane...2
Jean-Philippe Gbamin...1

Previous MOTM winners...
Chelsea (H)...Dominic Calvert-Lewin
Liverpool (A)...Yerry Mina
Leicester (A)...Djibril Sidibé
Norwich (H)...Tom Davies
Southampton (A)...Tom Davies
Tottenham (H)...Tom Davies
Watford (H-League Cup)...Mason Holgate & Theo Walcott tie
Brighton (A)...Mason Holgate & Tom Davies tie
West Ham (H)...André Gomes
Burnley (A)...Yerri Mina
Manchester City (H)...Seamus Coleman
Sheffield Wednesday (A)...Dominic Calvert-Lewin
Sheffield United (H)...Lucas Digne
Bournemouth (A)...Lucas Digne
Wolves (H)...Fabian Delph
Lincoln City (A)...Lucas Digne
Aston Villa (A)...Yerry Mina
Watford (H)...Yerry Mina
Crystal Palace (A)...Jordan Pickford

Had Kean took a swing at Ferguson when he came off, I would have given it to him but, joking aside, the MotM has to be Dominic Calvert-Lewin for me. He really put a shift in and let the Man Utd defence know they were not going to get an easy ride. Such a versatile player for us.

Special mention to Mason Holgate; did well in midfield. 

Went for DCL but easily could have been Davies, Holgate, Keane or Mina. The whole team played well with a sense of purpose and desire that has been so welcome.

I think Kean is done, he was told to play up front but wanted to play on the wing, don't cross Dunc it wont end well. Loan in January and the goodbye I think. Pity as he has so much potential.

16 minutes ago, London Blue said:

Went for DCL but easily could have been Davies, Holgate, Keane or Mina. The whole team played well with a sense of purpose and desire that has been so welcome.

I think Kean is done, he was told to play up front but wanted to play on the wing, don't cross Dunc it wont end well. Loan in January and the goodbye I think. Pity as he has so much potential.

Not sure that’s accurate about being told to play up front and him going against orders. I just don’t think he was doing the specific job that dunc wanted. 

5 minutes ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

DCL put in a complete CF performance today and any other time that’s a nailed on MotM but thought Holgate gets it for putting in a performance like that in his first ever game as a CM , even before you take into account it was at Old Trafford 

Exactly why I gave it to him. DCL has a stormer but was playing in a role he knows. That said, Holgate seemed to say to the world “midfield crisis? What midfield crisis?”. 

I’ve been a big fan of him since day one, I’m a long term convert to DCL and they just seems to go from strength to strength with more game time, I.e. experience. Funny that eh?

1 hour ago, Finn balor said:

Not sure that’s accurate about being told to play up front and him going against orders. I just don’t think he was doing the specific job that dunc wanted. 

When he came on he tried to replace Richarlison and was told by him to get up front with DCL, then he kept drifting to the wing leaving DCL isolated. At least that's what I saw.

30 minutes ago, London Blue said:

When he came on he tried to replace Richarlison and was told by him to get up front with DCL, then he kept drifting to the wing leaving DCL isolated. At least that's what I saw.

That makes a lot of sense, I did say I thought it was because he didn’t carry out instructions. 

DCL had an great game again, gave united defenders lots to think about and got under their skin, but I’m going for Mason, I reckon we were all worried at kick off when he took up the midfield role, but he played really well and stood up to the plate brilliantly, his composure on the ball and confidence attitude helps him slot in where needed. 
Bainsy was excellent for his first real run out this season, calm head and all that.