IGNORED

Newcastle (Away) Sunday November 1st

markjazzbassist

2 minutes ago, Shukes said:

Was a pen for me, you kick a player on the box, it’s a penalty. Gomes kicked through Wilson, only one outcome.

I agree. Its an unfortunate one and no doubt Wilson made a meal of it but he kicked Wilson in the box when he was going to win the ball first. 

I dont understand how it cant be a penalty. 

2 minutes ago, Bailey said:

Bernard is looking lively since coming on. It looks like Doucoure is being allowed to get forward more as well. 

Would love to get either Delph or Allan off and bring Gordon down the left so Niels can start making his runs from deep.

Definitely should be Delph.

1 minute ago, Bailey said:

I agree. Its an unfortunate one and no doubt Wilson made a meal of it but he kicked Wilson in the box when he was going to win the ball first. 

I dont understand how it cant be a penalty. 

I don’t get how people are saying it’s not to be honest. 
Honest question, are people thinking he didn’t touch him?

Just now, Hafnia said:

Literally the penno area is zero contact no matter the circumstances now.....

Joke. 

Gomes is very very lazy but not a pen for me.  Shafted again. 

Why don’t you think it’s a pen mate? He’s booted him in the back of the legs  in the penalty area.

Not saying your wrong or I’m right, just interested as a few are saying it wasn’t.

Just now, Palfy said:

Are you saying football is a zero contact sport now, get yourself off to Specsavers mate 😉

No mate, not at all. Just all the replies are showing he boots him in the back of the legs, haven’t saw one single one that shows him not licking him. Gomes even holds his foot after he’s booted him haha.... or was his contact with thin air haha?

1 minute ago, Shukes said:

Why don’t you think it’s a pen mate? He’s booted him in the back of the legs  in the penalty area.

Not saying your wrong or I’m right, just interested as a few are saying it wasn’t.

It leaves the game open to abuse, put it this way teams could rehearse that....  Aim for the defender on front post and get your attacker to run into his swinging foot when he goes to clear.