IGNORED

Newcastle (Away) Sunday November 1st

markjazzbassist

MIna was complete shite then.  Total brain fart, but Keane should have at least got in the way of Wilson.

There's no point watching us without Charli and James.

Just goes to show how bare our cupboard is bar on or two players.  No creativity, no guts and not a brain cell between them. 

5 minutes ago, badaids said:

I think Kenny must have seen a Skellington or a Draclea last night and is too shit scared to play well.

I love the fact that Bernard's signature move in all circumstances is to gingerly move forward with the ball 10 metres, then stop, turn around and pass it back 30 metres.

At least it is some intent from Bernard. It might not be much but he is moving the defence. Too many of the others don't commit anyone. 

5 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

Not tactics.... More the fact that our personnel has been created around 2 players who are missing and we look shite without them. 

Definitely tactics and then the players as well. It looked like a David Moyes team on paper. No wingers. Full backs playing as wingers. Midfielders, including our only box-to-box midfielder covering the full back spot. 

I agree the players haven't played well either but you can't tell me they arent terrible tactics.

Just now, Btay said:

Took way to long to even create something but good finish DCL.

Think Carlo shat the bed with his team choice to be honest and some subs 

Have to agree some. Even if our depth needs some work I’d still put our current players on the pitch as better than the majority of Newcastle’s. 

3 minutes ago, Sibdane said:

Have to agree some. Even if our depth needs some work I’d still put our current players on the pitch as better than the majority of Newcastle’s. 

Keeping Delph on was criminal. No playing Gordon as well.

Another note on refs though - goal scored in extra time and booking one of their players for time wasting but plays 15 seconds into the minimum of 6 minutes is a joke.

Two matches today.  One lasted 90 minutes and Newcastle scored 2 while we couldn't give a shit.

Second match lasted 6 minutes and we actually gave a toss.  We scored one and could have had others.

Piss poor team selection and tactics, gutless performance on the pitch crowned by two errors that lead to us conceding.  Then too little too late for us.  Pretty shameful.

3 minutes ago, Aidan said:

Nobody else is to blame today other than Carlo Ancelotti. Disgraceful from him the past 2 games. 

Disgraceful isn’t the right word.

Hes gotten some selections wrong. Not sure what Gordon needs to do and how Gylfi keeps getting in the side.

Our tactic seemed to be pass back and sideways until Gylfi can have a pop from 25/30 yards