IGNORED

Burnley (Away) Saturday 5 December

markjazzbassist

4 minutes ago, dunlopp9987 said:

That stop from Pickford on Wood looking huge right now. Besides that chance and the goal, Burnley looked fairly inept in attack and we looked threatening. 

This one is there for the taking

100% 

Pope made a great save from DCL. We’ve had a few more chances as well. They haven’t really threatened other than the goal and the save. Yes they are playing a few over the top long balls, but with Keane and Mina, we should be eating those up all day.

Our chances have been getting round the back and creating real dangerous chances.

Interestingly I bet no-one will speak about Pope but he had a chance to get out to the cross from Richarlison. They are happy to say how Pickford has been beaten from distance again even though it wasnt his fault but not for the other keeper who had an opportunity to stop the goal. 

Also that goal shows why it is so important for a centre back to get to the front post. Would have been an easy clearance for Mee if he had got into position but DCL made a great run and beat him to it. 

4 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

I don't know how many times I have to say this but FUCK 3 AT THE BACK OFF!

Absolutely agree with you. 

But to play devil's advocate, all of our center half's are fit and our starting two fullbacks are out. I can see why he would go with 3 at the back and two wingbacks. The thing I don't understand is why no Niels or Jonjoe, either starting or on the bench

2 minutes ago, dunlopp9987 said:

Absolutely agree with you. 

But to play devil's advocate, all of our center half's are fit and our starting two fullbacks are out. I can see why he would go with 3 at the back and two wingbacks. The thing I don't understand is why no Niels or Jonjoe, either starting or on the bench

If this was the first game we'd tried it then I'd agree with you, but we've tried it many times and under many different managers. It's shit.