IGNORED

Leicester (Home) Wednesday 27 January

AlbanyNYToffee

Really impressed with that in the end. 

Everyone is at it and whilst it might not be pretty, it's everything I want to see from an Everton side. 

I think they will come out a better side in the second half and I would expect Iheanacho to get on the pitch pretty soon but if we play like we did at the end of the half it won't matter.

43 minutes ago, badaids said:

Leicester players know where each other will be, and are playing to a plan.  Our lot just don't know really what they are supposed to be doing when we have the ball.

I'd say the opposite. We seem will structured and get the Ball forward better. They're having more of the ball but the final pass is way off. Reminds me of Martinez.

Little ref rant. A different ref and Leicester would be getting called shite by everyone as he's the main reason they get to keep the ball. There best chance should never have been a freekick on Mina, foot high on Davies unpunished and a few times they've stopped our attacks cynically without being punished.

3 minutes ago, pete0 said:

I'd say the opposite. We seem will structured and get the Ball forward better. They're having more of the ball but the final pass is way off. Reminds me of Martinez.

Little ref rant. A different ref and Leicester would be getting called shite by everyone as he's the main reason they get to keep the ball. There best chance should never have been a freekick on Mina, foot high on Davies unpunished and a few times they've stopped our attacks cynically without being punished.

They were all over us at the stage when I wrote that.  We improved drastically  in the second half of first half.