IGNORED

Manchester United (Away) Saturday 6 February

markjazzbassist

1 minute ago, markjazzbassist said:

Carlo must have had one hell of a half time speech

In Carlo's autobiography there are notes from players that played under him. Pretty sure it was John Terry who said that Carlo comes across as mild mannered but is the most volatile manager he's come across when things aren't going well, apparently when he proper loses it he just goes mental in Italian and curses.

I can imagine today was a day that the lads heard Italian. 

1 minute ago, Palfy said:

That’s what I said Mark think I was proven right spent all the first half far too deep. 

because carlo has said it, we all have said it, james wasn't signed to defend.  he does press and does more than you'd expect, but for some reason you think he should be a yard dog chasing every ball down.  he shouldn't.  

2 minutes ago, Palfy said:

We’ve got ourselves level now we are dropping off again and letting them have all the space and time to pick us off again, get into them they’ve got a soft centre. 

Was just going to say that, we've got to 2-2 and now seem to be back in first-half mode? Got a horrible feeling that we will just undo all the hard work of those opening six minutes. 

We've had 20% of the possession in the last 5 minutes, not good enough really.

I don't want it yet, but Josh King has to come on against this defence, his pace will surely cause them problems and give us avenues to win this. 

4 minutes ago, markjazzbassist said:

because carlo has said it, we all have said it, james wasn't signed to defend.  he does press and does more than you'd expect, but for some reason you think he should be a yard dog chasing every ball down.  he shouldn't.  

Fucking read what I said for fuck sake you donut😉