IGNORED

Manchester United (Away) Saturday 6 February

markjazzbassist

4 minutes ago, Palfy said:

Not to the usual extreme extent that Pickford gets, if you think I don’t know what I’m on about I’ll go back and dig some of your Pickford posts out for you mate, I hate it when people have double standards. 

olsen is on a loan, pickford cost us 30m, big difference there pal.  when you go for big money, we expect big stops, when you are a loan the expectations are low.  not to mention being mr big shot england number 1 

Just now, London Blue said:

Maybe its covid, everything locked down, cant see friends or family. It can be hard on people. No crowd. 

Who knows, it will get sorted one way or another........

He needs to start being one dimensional.  He's always looking like he's in two minds. 

We've learned that DCL is lethal in the box.  We should beat with a hosepipe every time he come deep and wank him off every time he stands in the box.  Whatever it takes, just get him to stand in the 6 yard box, whip the ball in and watch him score.  Do that just half a dozen times every match and we win the league.

1 minute ago, Palfy said:

Double fucking standards pal fuck all to do with money. 

Think people gave Pickford a lot of time - think we still are. Neither are the solution but I think Olsen makes a better No.2 as he seems steadier.

Not the best performance by Olsen tonight regardless

52 minutes ago, dunlopp9987 said:

Not sure that's what everyone is defending though. You saying he's an average player and not good enough for an Everton shirt is short-sighted and reactionary to him losing Cavani on the goal. He's been immense for us all season

Short sighted? He's been here 3 seasons and you can count on one hand how many good games he's had. He's cost us 5 points against United this season.

15 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

He's been called for it Dunc.....  He's the beneficiary of not yet having thrown away derbies or 2 nil leads against Newcastle plus numerous other mistakes so that's probably why Pickford's level of goodwill isn't as great. 

Fair play you have but I was referring to the wider audience