IGNORED

Manchester United (Away) Saturday 6 February

markjazzbassist

Four players around McTominay and somehow he wins the header, yet again not good enough. I wouldn't mind losing at Old Trafford but every goal has been totally avoidable, not one you'd sit back and throw your hands up at. Olsen was a touch unlucky as he clearly slipped but it's still not good enough at this level - Pickford would be slaughtered for that. 

Dissapointed at how we've sat back I must say, the period in which we attacked them we scored two goals. Get Iwobi/King on and have a go at them ffs.

Edit: DCL is proper out of form isn't he, it's offside anyway but about eight yards out and he basically passes it back to De Gea. Either side of him and that's 3-3, again not good enough at this level.

1 minute ago, Zoo 2.0 said:

Four players around McTominay and somehow he wins the header, yet again not good enough. I wouldn't mind losing at Old Trafford but every goal has been totally avoidable, not one you'd sit back and throw your hands up at. Olsen was a touch unlucky as he clearly slipped but it's still not good enough at this level - Pickford would be slaughtered for that. 

Dissapointed at how we've sat back I must say, the period in which we attacked them we scored two goals. Get Iwobi/King on and have a go at them ffs.

On the replay the ball just bounced of the back McT's head so I don't know how much he knew about the goal.  Just a chain of fucking awful play, starting with Mason with the free kick.

Keane you waffle - not the place on the pitch that you want to wipe out Rashford. 

Edit: John King coming on, at least we're having a go of it. Hopefully his role is just to run at Maguire and Lindelof as if so we'll cause them problems. Hopefully force a third through in these last ten minutes (or better). Can't help but feel that DCL is a bit of a spare part at the moment, he's so badly out of form.