IGNORED

Aston Villa (Away) Thursday 13 May

markjazzbassist

coming off a great win, and it's Away!  we love playing away.  we were walloped the last time we played Villa let's hope we can get revenge and stay in the Europe hunt.

Pickford

Coleman Keane Godfrey Digne

Allan

Doucoure   Gylfi

James      DCL       Richarlison

19 minutes ago, markjazzbassist said:

coming off a great win, and it's Away!  we love playing away.  we were walloped the last time we played Villa let's hope we can get revenge and stay in the Europe hunt.

Pickford

Coleman Keane Godfrey Digne

Allan

Doucoure   Gylfi

James      DCL       Richarlison

James back fit? 

17 minutes ago, dunlopp9987 said:

I'm actually feeling confident about this one. Away match, no Watkins, we'll be wanting payback after the loss at Goodison, and James and Doucoure potentially back. 

Keinan Davis scores the winner in stoppage time 😂

Doucoure back will be massive. Hopefully James as well. We’re going to need both to fire to get us Europe 

good this games comes so quick after last weeks defeat- a chance to quickly put that performance to rights. hopefully the bollocking they got is still ringing in their ears.

Olli Watkins was a constant thorn in our side in the last game, so he did us a massive favour in diving against man u. 

The possibility of Allan, Doucoure and James playing together since the first week in December- maybe!!!! Shame these player haven't really had the opportunity to build up the rapport I was hoping to see in the second half of the season, but still four games to go - finger crossed we are left buzzing by the three of the being on the pitch - they did OK for the first 4-5 games!!!

Ancelotti was pretty blunt about how poor the performance was against Villa, referring to “one of the worst performances of the season .... 10 easy mistakes in the first 10 minutes .... lost duels .... not in position.”  Says “That is not going to happen” this time, “for sure.”

https://www.evertonfc.com/news/2139285/ancelotti-makes-everton-pledge-for-villa-clash

Four matches in 11 days.  If Doucouré is fit, can’t see any reason to hold him back until Sunday.  Can Doucouré play 60-70 minutes today, again Sunday?  Can Coleman recover from his fierce work rate at W Ham?  Whether it’s 3 or 4 at the back, Mina’s injury probably means Holgate starts.

10 minutes ago, markjazzbassist said:

over/under on how many posts Haf makes in the game thread about Grealish's buttocks in those tight shorts?  i kid i kid.  lol.  the man must have massive quads.

I reckon he smells lovely too MJB.... Deffo sprays on some Tom Ford before going on the pitch.   

Forgotten who it was - but they said Thierry Henry wore some astonishingly good swag when he played.

I smelled of pure ale when I played and Vic's....  

9 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

I reckon he smells lovely too MJB.... Deffo sprays on some Tom Ford before going on the pitch.   

Forgotten who it was - but they said Thierry Henry wore some astonishingly good swag when he played.

I smelled of pure ale when I played and Vic's....  

lol.  i wonder how long these footballers spend on their hair these days.  gylfi's looks the same pre-match and post-match, must use super glue to hold it or something.

1 hour ago, markjazzbassist said:

over/under on how many posts Haf makes in the game thread about Grealish's buttocks in those tight shorts?  i kid i kid.  lol.  the man must have massive quads.

I was shocked the first time I saw Grealish's quads. Definitely not skipping leg day, that one

2 hours ago, markjazzbassist said:

lol.  i wonder how long these footballers spend on their hair these days.  gylfi's looks the same pre-match and post-match, must use super glue to hold it or something.

I thought that about Gylfi last week. He played 80 odd minutes and not a hair moved. I have a similar hair cut and mine is all over the place after the warm up! Come kick off, I look more like Derek. 

(For those of you that need the reference)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTUHQN7s09lBg-dGQrivCu