IGNORED

Predict our results: 2021-2022

Cornish Steve

18 hours ago, Cornish Steve said:

Congrats to AlbanyNYToffee and Romey for scoring ten points. Several regulars missed this round, but it had no impact on the battle at the top. Palfy and Bill are battling it out, with Romey hoping to steal it from them both.

PS - noting Wiggy's comment, did some predictions get lost?

LGrpqux.png

Steve, yes my prediction has been lost, I always post after the team has been announced, and check it’s gone through after doing it. It would have been predicted just after 1pm  if that helps you to find it and any others lost.

I predicted 2-0 and I think it was Richy the scorer.

7 hours ago, RPG said:

I'm confused. I got two points for the Leicester game but have only one point total in May. Not that it's going to make any difference as I am safe from relegation and have no chance of a European position!

You score -1 when you miss a prediction.

1 hour ago, Wiggytop said:

Steve, yes my prediction has been lost, I always post after the team has been announced, and check it’s gone through after doing it. It would have been predicted just after 1pm  if that helps you to find it and any others lost.

I predicted 2-0 and I think it was Richy the scorer.

I shall update the master spreadsheet so this is reflected in the next result table.

I'm guessing the prediction of others went missing, too. I'll trust the honesty of those letting me know of missing predictions.

1 hour ago, RPG said:

Story of my life Steve! I always was a day late and a dollar short!

Thanks for the explanation though. I wasn't aware.

I instituted this rule to help me identify inactive participants. When their score drops below -3, I can remove them. It is an incentive to remember, though. :)