IGNORED

Predict our results: 2021-2022

Cornish Steve

17 hours ago, Wiggytop said:

Cornish, I seem to have disappeared off the table, I was there the game before on 37 points ( woo hoo im doing very average once again 😳)

I see what happened. Latchford made a prediction this round, so I added a line entry - which didn't propagate to my second spreadsheet. Since you're last alphabetically, you simply disappeared! You'll be back when I post today's results.

4 hours ago, Cornish Steve said:

I see what happened. Latchford made a prediction this round, so I added a line entry - which didn't propagate to my second spreadsheet. Since you're last alphabetically, you simply disappeared! You'll be back when I post today's results.

No problem,  thanks for sorting so quickly, if only our on field problems could be sorted as well 😱

Going into the Burnley game, here are the latest scores for prediction. Sibdane predicted the correct score against West Ham and takes the lead for the month of April. Palfy and Bill are the only two to lead the "wisdom of crowds" for the season, while dunlopp also manages that feat per prediction.

vBm6v2v.png