IGNORED

Huddersfield (A) 24th August

Btay

1 hour ago, Zoo 2.0 said:

Kean sent off.

Hang on, what the fuck has Kean done wrong there? Late challenge so he gives the lad a shove, not seeing how that is violent conduct (i.e. - an elbow/headbutt). One of the most over the top sending offs I've ever seen :lol:.

Edit: People on Twitter saying that Moise made contact with the lads neck/face. But didn't look like it to me - really want to see it back zoomed in as I'm honestly gobsmacked.

Went to uni with the ref. He's over compensating for his Everton ties. Will look good to the shitty referee society to help get him bumped up to the prem.

1 hour ago, Hafnia said:

So he's not shit then no? Average is better than shit.

For me he has more hunger and quality on the ball than Walcott who we blew £25m on ...  He has the bottle to hit a ball properly when crossing ..... By that I mean like hinchcliffe use to - hit up to get it dipping with pace which can result is spectacular mishits.  

I agree. I don't think he will be a regular starter, but think he will chip in with goals, and plenty of assists. If the stat that he was the most accurate crosser of the ball in the PL last season is true, then DCL and Richy should put plenty of goals away from his crosses. We shall see, but i think he will be 'effective' as a free transfer, more so the lot of £20m+ player that have been stinking the place out for years. 

16 hours ago, Zoo 2.0 said:

Gbamin hasn't played two games together since 1987, so I'll judge him after a few weeks as opposed to just a few games. 

He's looked average for me today, which is good enough considering what he's been through. I'd only be worried if he looked absolutely gash, like a lovechild of Ashley Williams and Fabien Delph.

Definitely rusty. You could see what he was trying to do with his passing, and that's promising at least.