IGNORED

Wolverhampton Wanderers (Away) 1st Nov

MikeO

4 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

Absolutely......  Goes to show the mindset of him.... "I'm playing shit but I can ping a nice nothing ball to test Ben"

Shit.  Shit.  Shit.

Godfrey will get the blame obviously but the 3 of them fucked up. 

There was nothing wrong with that pass. Godrfey had loads of time, he had easy options but completely underhit the back pass. 

Godfrey gets the blame because he had an easy pass and he fucked it up. 

1 minute ago, memmaclub2 said:

This season is over middle table teams are making us look like a pub side. Next season will be the same the expectation of fans is too high mid table finish is an achievement for us. 

Our expectations are bang on for a club of our stature - that’s before even taking in to account the money spent.

The effort, application and respect for the shirt from the players is far to low and unacceptable 

Just now, badaids said:

Didn't Keane make a load of errors leading to goals at the very beginning of the season too?  I can't wait until he leaves our club.

He did but he was in his purple patch of putting in decent performances. Unfortunately he has no consistency in his performances and our only centre back that is decent is for ever injured. Move them both on and get a solid partnership. Our best teams were based on solid, consistent centre back partnerships 

5 minutes ago, Bailey said:

There was nothing wrong with that pass. Godrfey had loads of time, he had easy options but completely underhit the back pass. 

Godfrey gets the blame because he had an easy pass and he fucked it up. 

Awful fucking pass, fookin awful.  You do not pass across the backline like that, best scenario outcome was Godfrey lashes it up the pitch.

Holgate barely moved.  On Godfrey but fuck me that pass was an awful decision.

Correction.... It wasn't that bad a pass.  Godfrey had more time.  Holgate did not show though. 

4 minutes ago, Cornish Steve said:

Benitez needs to send a message and use his three subs at half-time. My guess, though, is that the same eleven players will trot out for the second half.

Great message if Rondon, Davies and Delph come on! Is the message to Wolves saying 7 is on the cards tonight. 

3 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

Awful fucking pass, fookin awful.  You do not pass across the backline like that, best scenario outcome was Godfrey lashes it up the pitch.

Holgate barely moved.  On Godfrey but fuck me that pass was an awful decision.

They just showed it and it was his only decision. Sure he could have put more on it but Godfrey has loads of time to deal with it. The ball was even on to Holgate if he made an early decision but he hesitates, draws Trincao closer and then under hits the ball back. 

He won't be the first or last to make that type of mistake but its on him and him only. 

I suggested a 3 man midfield and feel after 20 minutes I was right!

All said and done though, no matter what formation we played the confidence and real fight that we saw in early games seems to have just died.  Players look all over the players and look like they've no idea what to do with themselves or have the fight to do much about it.  Since the Utd game it's been the same each game.

Really need a big change this second half to at least show something better

9 minutes ago, Btay said:

Our expectations are bang on for a club of our stature - that’s before even taking in to account the money spent.

The effort, application and respect for the shirt from the players is far to low and unacceptable 

If you have expectations above mid table you have been watching a different team since the take over. We haven’t had a team that you could expect europe from in that time. We may go 5-10 games where it goes right and we think we are top 4 but that doesn’t last and we end up losing home to Burnley 2-1.  Once you look past allen richly and dcl (And they aren’t top 4 quality) our squad is no better than 10th-18th.

3 minutes ago, Bailey said:

They just showed it and it was his only decision. Sure he could have put more on it but Godfrey has loads of time to deal with it. The ball was even on to Holgate if he made an early decision but he hesitates, draws Trincao closer and then under hits the ball back. 

He won't be the first or last to make that type of mistake but its on him and him only. 

Yeah seen the replay and pass wasn't the issue.  Holgates involvement looked worst on review.

This is the issue in this team, no one fighting for their team mates.