IGNORED

Wolverhampton Wanderers (Away) 1st Nov

MikeO

1 minute ago, AlbanyNYToffee said:

Yep sorry friends, once a season I take a little break and now is the time. TV off. Will catch the highlights (assuming there are any) of Sunday's game and then I'll be back in a week from now. 

Probably don't bother Albany.

Just now, Hafnia said:

By the way .....  The pass from Keane to Godfrey - why?  Floaty fucking show pass that allows the man to press him.  

Holgate should have helped him out - half showed for it and literally made no effort for the goal.

Godfrey looks a shell but collectively this is appalling. 

This is spot on.  The floated pass by Keane across the back four was a bonkers decision.

1 minute ago, Hafnia said:

By the way .....  The pass from Keane to Godfrey - why?  Floaty fucking show pass that allows the man to press him.  

Holgate should have helped him out - half showed for it and literally made no effort for the goal.

Godfrey looks a shell but collectively this is appalling. 

Holgate showing no effort? 

Color me shocked.

Just now, Elston Gunnn said:

Intermittently over the past several seasons we have been the most embarrassing team in the EPL.  It’s happening again.

Not literally the worst team, of course.  But the most embarrassing.

Was just texting a friend who supports Arsenal. I said what a hilarious thing it is to be an Everton supporter. He agreed, saying that we make Arsenal look somewhat stable

1 minute ago, badaids said:

This is spot on.  The floated pass by Keane across the back four was a bonkers decision.

Absolutely......  Goes to show the mindset of him.... "I'm playing shit but I can ping a nice nothing ball to test Ben"

Shit.  Shit.  Shit.

Godfrey will get the blame obviously but the 3 of them fucked up. 

1 minute ago, dunlopp9987 said:

Was just texting a friend who supports Arsenal. I said what a hilarious thing it is to be an Everton supporter. He agreed, saying that we make Arsenal look somewhat stable

The worst thing with this lot is if they win a few games they will start doing group dances at the corner flag and completely forget how shit they were the month before