IGNORED

Beto

7 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

Really pleased with the update Dyche gave after the game in that he was talking etc.

I'm down the other end but it looked a very nasty one and McNeil's reaction had me fearing the worst.

Made me love McNeil even more. You can tell he's got a lovely nature has the lad. 

get well soon Beto.  I thought i seen tarks gesture to his mouth, hopefully his skull brain & teeth are ok. 

14 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

Really pleased with the update Dyche gave after the game in that he was talking etc.

I'm down the other end but it looked a very nasty one and McNeil's reaction had me fearing the worst.

McNeill looked very upset for quite a while, hope Beto makes a quick and full recovery.

4 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

He's been released from hospital and all his tests were clear.

Glad to hear, saw his post on his Instagram confirming he is okay.

Said in the match day thread but that was his best showing for us in my opinion. Fought for everything & the ball stuck to him a lot better. 

1 hour ago, Btay said:

Glad to hear, saw his post on his Instagram confirming he is okay.

Said in the match day thread but that was his best showing for us in my opinion. Fought for everything & the ball stuck to him a lot better. 

It takes time for many to adjust to the pace and physicality of the Premier League. We expect foreign players to simply jump in, and some are able to do so, but others take time. I would expect Beto to steadily improve and, if we're patient, he could become a major asset.

5 hours ago, Cornish Steve said:

It takes time for many to adjust to the pace and physicality of the Premier League. We expect foreign players to simply jump in, and some are able to do so, but others take time. I would expect Beto to steadily improve and, if we're patient, he could become a major asset.

Love the optimism, but I don't think he'll ever be a major asset anywhere

1 hour ago, Matt said:

Love the optimism, but I don't think he'll ever be a major asset anywhere

Sadly I agree. I want to say lack of consistent minutes, adapting to the league ect ect but for such a big lad I really expected him to bully defenders more.

Not writing him off but his physical attributes have not been impressive enough to outweigh his expected technical flaws.

16 hours ago, Hafnia said:

Made me love McNeil even more. You can tell he's got a lovely nature has the lad. 

get well soon Beto.  I thought i seen tarks gesture to his mouth, hopefully his skull brain & teeth are ok. 

Saw the same from McNeil when their lad went over into the crowd.  Quick to check on him and help him back over

18 minutes ago, FairWooney said:

Hopefully DCL was just taken off as a precaution, bit worried with it looking like his calf where he's had issues before.

Beto won't be able to play midweek whether fit or not because of concussion protocols.

a knock dyche thinks which will usually just be a bruise

1 hour ago, FairWooney said:

Hopefully DCL was just taken off as a precaution, bit worried with it looking like his calf where he's had issues before.

Beto won't be able to play midweek whether fit or not because of concussion protocols.

No way would he have been allowed to carry on after getting treatment if it was anything too serious.