IGNORED

Beto

1 hour ago, Romey 1878 said:

If only we'd got him in before the first game of the season. There's not a doubt in my mind that we'd have picked up our first point of the season before today if we had.

And to think we might not of got him if they were successful with their earlier targets, I new doing deals late in the window was the way to go 😂

Just now, Palfy said:

And to think we might not of got him if they were successful with their earlier targets, I new doing deals late in the window was the way to go 😂

I don't think that was the case. He's been a long-term target and we tried to get him in January. I just think Udinese have been difficult to deal with to get it done earlier.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
8 hours ago, Wiggytop said:

Hi assist for Youngs goal on Wednesday was brilliant, I thought he had run himself in to a dead end, no he created a the goal that sealed the win. You could see how much it meant to him.

We still,need to see improvement in his game from him which should come with increased game time.

I was good to see the lad rewarded. pretty much made that goal himself.

just the sort of thing that will hopefully see his confidence increase, making a positive impact from the bench. 

Before that assist, I was watching him thinking to myself… I think Patto could be right. He was looking very poor. 
Even the assist he had run it into a dead end, but the defender made an absolute howler and totally missed the ball. 

I do like him, as he works his socks off and is so direct. But he isn’t anywhere near the level of Dom, not even a poor man’s Dom. 

I hope I’m proven so wrong.

Just now, Shukes said:

Before that assist, I was watching him thinking to myself… I think Patto could be right. He was looking very poor. 
Even the assist he had run it into a dead end, but the defender made an absolute howler and totally missed the ball. 

I do like him, as he works his socks off and is so direct. But he isn’t anywhere near the level of Dom, not even a poor man’s Dom. 

I hope I’m proven so wrong.

Saw a bit of him and Chermiti warming up and Beto looked quite raw to put it nicely... Obviously he has his strengths but I agree, Dom is a much, much more rounded player.

27 minutes ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

He may well develop once he has had time to settle in the Premiership but what is certain is that he is a 100% upgrade on Maupay 

Maupay raised the bar so high that only Tosun can compete with that level of ineffectiveness. I would take Niasse any day over Maupay. In fact, Beto reminds me of Niasse.

3 minutes ago, Haiku said:

Maupay raised the bar so high that only Tosun can compete with that level of ineffectiveness. I would take Niasse any day over Maupay. In fact, Beto reminds me of Niasse.

I think the two are similar in terms of ability but Beto has the physicality and speed to terrify defenders

• 1 month later...