IGNORED

Arsenal (Home) 4th February

Romey 1878

I want to see a Doucoure and Onana partnership if not today then against the shite, for me they are both full of physical strength and have great engines and they thrive in the battle, and boy are we in a battle, so it makes sense to put these two together in the heart of the team and allow them to lead the fight by example. 

My family are a family of Evertonians.

4 years ago we said goodbye to my Grandad. That weekend we played Arsenal. At the post funeral wake I got me and my boy tickets and we won a good game 1-0.

Yesterday, we said goodbye to my Nan. You know the rest! Tried to get tickets last night but no joy.

Not a believer in omens and all that but if we win today...I'll well and truly shit my pants!!!

44 minutes ago, Palfy said:

I want to see a Doucoure and Onana partnership if not today then against the shite, for me they are both full of physical strength and have great engines and they thrive in the battle, and boy are we in a battle, so it makes sense to put these two together in the heart of the team and allow them to lead the fight by example. 

If Doucoure had even the slightest inclination of a first touch and passing ability I would agree but I feel he would get swamped in a 2 man midfield.

39 minutes ago, Newty82 said:

4 years ago we said goodbye to my Grandad. That weekend we played Arsenal. At the post funeral wake I got me and my boy tickets and we won a good game 1-0.

Yesterday, we said goodbye to my Nan. You know the rest! Tried to get tickets last night but no joy.

Not a believer in omens and all that but if we win today...I'll well and truly shit my pants!!!

Sorry to hear that mate. Best wishes to you and your family 

47 minutes ago, Newty82 said:

Thoughts are with you and your family mate 💙💙

26 minutes ago, RPG said:

I'm not sure that it is 4-3-3.

It could be a 4-1-4-1

Pickford

Coleman  Coady  Tarkowski  Mykolenko

Gueye

Iwobi  Doucoure  Onana  McNeil

DCL

You say tomatoes I say tomatoes really