IGNORED

Fulham 12th August (Home)

Matt

It's coming around fast and dad got my a ticket for my birthday :)

I can't wait for that first game of the season noise (if it's still a thing, Goodison has gotten so quiet since I left the country). I still remember the first time, 3rd row in the Paddock, and having to cover my ears even though it was hitting my like a wall of sound. 

Come on you fucking Blues!

• Everton won their first 14 Premier League home matches against Fulham, between 2002 and 2018, but have lost their past two against the Cottagers at Goodison Park.

• Fulham's Willian has assisted four goals in his past three Premier League opening weekend appearances, with no current player in the competition having managed more.

• Everton have only lost their opening league game once in the past 11 seasons (W4 D6), though that was last season against Chelsea. The Toffees have drawn more opening Premier League games than any other side in the competition, with 12 of their 31 games ending level.

What I thought to be honest. Dyche has said over and over that Dom was on a program and it wouldn’t change. 
Danjuma is coming back from a knock and so makes sense to be on the bench. 

Pretty predictable for anyone who is not looking for a whine to be fair. 

3 minutes ago, Newty82 said:

Other than that, from what we have available, I'm not sure we could do much else 🤷‍♂️

And that’s the problem Newty months of highlighting targets for the summer window and as to date a failed window, is why we find ourselves putting out the same team that wasn’t good enough last season. But we’ve somehow managed to be worse we’ve ended up with Keane starting again, I really thought we had seen the last of him as starter last season. 

3 minutes ago, Palfy said:

And that’s the problem Newty months of highlighting targets for the summer window and as to date a failed window, is why we find ourselves putting out the same team that wasn’t good enough last season. But we’ve somehow managed to be worse we’ve ended up with Keane starting again, I really thought we had seen the last of him as starter last season. 

I don't remember what thread, but I mentioned earlier this week that I'm worried about our center halfs. It was after Tark went out injured last week, all of a sudden you realize that we're stuck with Holgate, Keane, Godfrey and Branthwaite

Not the line up I wanted to see. 
Our only change is a 38 year old left back from a team that was dreadful and offered little attacking threat. 
Oh well, whatever I feel is a moot point and there's no point moaning. 
The teams been picked and I will back them. 
New season, new beginning.
Who knows, they may even surprise us?!
COYB