IGNORED

Nottingham Forest (Home) 21st April

Romey 1878

There was a massive amonit of pressue on that game. That win in just a massive win all around. 

Great to see McNeil getting a goal, lets hope that given him that drive to have a few more pops at goal.

I can enjoy the rest of the weekend. 

This result and Luton's yesterday make the Liverpool game a bit of a free hit now for both players and fans to try and actually enjoy the game .

Looking back at the game I think that was the most controlled game I’ve seen for a long time, we never dominated and bar the first 10 minutes of the first half and the first 15 minutes of the second half we looked pretty much in control. 
It was a pleasure to see the ball being played on the floor, I’ve always said we have the players and ability to play a bit of football, in fact the hoofing up the the field from Pickford in the first 10 minutes of the first half was our worst spell in the game, hopefully Dyche has seen this and has more faith in allowing the players to keep possession with controlled passing and movement. Well I can hope can’t I?

Great Result, still think our football was far from good, but I'll take any points right now.

I'd be angry if I was Forest on the penalties. The 1st one I think is 50/50. The 2nd could easily of been given handball and 3rd was a pen for me. Tbf we've had similar penalty shouts this season and not got them. 

How Ashley Young wasn't taken off is completely beyond me as was his even starting the match.

We just have to get to the end if this season still in the PL and reset. 

With a few high wages off the books in the summer we have a good chance to properly rebuild.

Take the 3 points. We are miles away from where we should be as a team but let's get over the line.

currently watching Liverpool. 1-1 if they draw or lose then surely they will be done and rest players vs us. 

On 20/04/2024 at 05:21, Hafnia said:

I think we will lose.  I said after the Burnley game we had reached an all time low 

we are relying on Luton getting beat today.

ive said all along we are reliant on Luton waving the white flag which they just don't do. Lokonga is back which automatically improves them by 40%.

good times

I’m so glad you were very wrong. I’m sure you are, too. 

34 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

Take the 3 points. We are miles away from where we should be as a team but let's get over the line.

currently watching Liverpool. 1-1 if they draw or lose then surely they will be done and rest players vs us. 

I was surprised they had 3 or 4 of their bigger players on the bench to start today though I guess the argument that Klopp would make would be about the rest coming off the Europa League match at Atalanta. And I guess those players would need a little bit of rest though with how slim the margin is for the title, I guess he'd get critiqued now about sitting them much as he would if he sat them early in the season. 

1 hour ago, Hafnia said:

Rest players against us they have 2 teams compared to us