IGNORED

Yankuba Minteh

4 hours ago, MikeO said:

Bloody Yanks getting everywhere:mad:

Multi-talented as a kid, apparently he had the choice between playing football or polo.

Does a lot of upper body work in the gym I hear, has made him extra strong.

Can I stop now?:unsure:

Sharp and extra strong.

8 hours ago, MikeO said:

Multi-talented as a kid, apparently he had the choice between playing football or polo.

He might give us many good moMentos along the way too

On 27/05/2024 at 22:47, MikeO said:

Shithot @ javelin too, was nicknamed spear minteh :getmecoat:

• 4 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, dunlopp9987 said:

He's exactly what we need out on the wings. My fear is that it sounds like there are a handful of other clubs that are in for him

Newcastle need the deal this week - we need the deal this week… this is another PSR deal. We can make it very helpful, quick and easy for each other - bring another party in and it may drag - this deal takes a bit of compromise from all parties but satisfies the ridiculous rules!

Please also see Villa and Chelsea - Kellyman and Maatsen.

1 hour ago, Hafnia said:

Happy with this...  Dcl needs a move. We need pace on the wings... I'd play chermitti without any reservations. 

We'll be signing a DCL replacement.

Unless we also shift Beto we should get him a loan where he'll play every week, not just a few minutes here and there. I wouldn't be unhappy if that didn't happen though.

3 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

Unless we also shift Beto we should get him a loan where he'll play every week, not just a few minutes here and there. I wouldn't be unhappy if that didn't happen though.

Loans are no good for Beto or us he needs to play or be sold. 

I haven't followed football and the PL as long as the rest of you all but with Minteh/DCL now and the Dobbin/Iroegbunam stuff earlier this week, is it that common for clubs to have what essentially amounts to a straight player-for-player transfer like this? Here in North America, it's rare anymore in some of the sports for there to be straight one-for-one trades. 

29 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

I didn't say anything about loaning Beto.

It sort of looks like you did. 😂

34 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

4 minutes ago, StatesideToffee14 said:

I haven't followed football and the PL as long as the rest of you all but with Minteh/DCL now and the Dobbin/Iroegbunam stuff earlier this week, is it that common for clubs to have what essentially amounts to a straight player-for-player transfer like this? Here in North America, it's rare anymore in some of the sports for there to be straight one-for-one trades. 

Definitely not common. It very much seems like teams getting around PSR. 

6 minutes ago, StatesideToffee14 said:

1 minute ago, StevO said:

Definitely not common. It very much seems like teams getting around PSR. 

It's not common but they're all doing it to spite me.

1 minute ago, Romey 1878 said:

It really doesn't though. It was a reply to a post about Chermiti playing, and I said unless Beto goes as well then we should be looking to loan him out.

Don’t start adding context. Surely people don’t read other posts before posting? 😂

“Unless we also shift Beto we should get him a loan where he'll play every week” 😂