scouse

Seamus Coleman

6 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

Heads gone here. 

Im just off to a darkened room to rock myself while I say “it’s a batch” over and over. 

Batches are hard on top, that’s clearly a barm. You do need a lie down, you’re delusional!

2 hours ago, Paddock said:

Fucking wools- it’s a barm cake if it’s soft and a cristy roll if it’s semi soft snd a cob if it’s chewy. Fucks the matter with you sll :P

I always thought that barm cake was a Manchester phrase for a bap, or am I getting misinformation from Coronation Street. 

3 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

After reading the latest installments in the Gana thread that doesn’t even wind me up now :( 

I know were your coming from it’s got very toxic and not really about the player. 

What do you do if people don’t like each other they will fight in a thread that isn’t closed😒

12 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

Back on topic (for fear I'll have a mental breakdown) - Coleman's tongue is definitely too big for his mouth.

I always thought the dentist left those cotton rolls in his mouth...

9 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

You're not though. You're a very bad man.

I’m not sorry, you’re right haha

I’m about to cook a couple of burgers, bought some barms on the way home. 

Sorry mate 😂

On 13/11/2018 at 21:15, Paddock said:

Fucking wools- it’s a barm cake if it’s soft and a cristy roll if it’s semi soft snd a cob if it’s chewy. Fucks the matter with you sll :P

A barm cake? Since when did bread become a cake.

My Mums a scouser and she calls them barms like but a barm cake FFS you fruit 

22 minutes ago, Bill said:

You see a woman with an outstanding chest, you say to your mates " look at the Baps on her"  nobody says look at the Barms on her.  Its not a Barm or a Batch, its a Bap 

I prefer breasticles

23 hours ago, MC11 said:

You do know barm is short for barm cake right?

On 19/11/2018 at 23:58, MC11 said:

No idea you know but that’s what they are called.

27 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

Very sad watching him last night.

A opposition player just needs to stop - stand him and nudge it 10 yards to the left to get the space to cross it.

He looks so unbalanced. He doesn't look like he wants to cross the ball. 

It happens to the best of full backs... when they lose a yard of acceleration the become a risk. Seen it with Gary Neville and Ashley Cole.

26 minutes ago, MikeO said:

I actually thought he did OK from where I was sat, but that was to the right in Lower Gwlad so I didn't really see a lot of him close up other than second half defending.

He did a lot of running and worked hard but the quality wasn’t there. I’ve been hoping that he’d improve but he seems to be stagnating unfortunately 

He definitely missed Walcott doing a lot of his work and giving him protection, I wouldn’t play Lookman again whilst Coleman is the way he is, there was a distinct lack of chemistry between them, and Lookman doesn’t want to do much of the dirty work and Coleman needs him to, most of Newcastle’s breaks were down there side. 

4 minutes ago, markjazzbassist said:

he was excellent tonight.  that run where the ball was kicked too hard and you thought it was going out and he hustled and beat his man and made it and crossed it in i thought summed it up for me.  the benching gave him a jolt he needed.  

Agreed, and despite Walcott being ahead of him. But...

1 minute ago, Bailey said:

That was as good as he has been for a long time, albeit he wasn't exactly tested!

This

23 hours ago, markjazzbassist said:

he was excellent tonight.  that run where the ball was kicked too hard and you thought it was going out and he hustled and beat his man and made it and crossed it in i thought summed it up for me.  the benching gave him a jolt he needed.  

I agree with all of that apart from the last bit. I don’t think Seamus ever needs a jolt to make him try harder, effort is never in doubt for me, I just think he needed the rest. 

1 hour ago, Btay said:

Got a feeling he’s going to do just enough to remain no.1 rb next season.

To be fair, he was good today 

Thought he was ok myself, typical Seamus; hard working and commanding. 

3 hours ago, Btay said:

Got a feeling he’s going to do just enough to remain no.1 rb next season.

To be fair, he was good today 

He shouldn’t be that no matter what. We always leave it too late replacing players and fazing them out. It pisses me off. 

14 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

He shouldn’t be that no matter what. We always leave it too late replacing players and fazing them out. It pisses me off. 

Completely agree.

12 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

I can just see us dropping “developing Kenny for the future” as an excuse too. Worked out well for Garbutt like. 

He loves a game like this anyway, real passionate lad but the addition of Richarlison really brought his attacking play back to life, some good link up with Richarlison using Colemans runs really well