IGNORED

Seamus Coleman

scouse

Who the fuck is Neil Taylor exactly dirty Twat!

On the positive side Barkley suffered the same injury playing for England albeit when he was younger and came thru it okay. I doubt he's the kind of guy who won't get thru this he seems very determined.

Who replaces him tho?

Horrible. I know it's probably not the right time to discuss it but looking ahead let's not forget how well Holgate done at the start of the season. Ready made replacement.

Get well soo Seamus

True, Mason will get his chance as Seamus will be out for a very long time sadly. I think he will take his chance with both hands.

Taylor should be banned for a long time for that and I'm not just saying that because it's an Everton player, it's an absolutely shocking challenge!!

On a similar note, I see our lovable neighbours are all over twitter laughing at him and photochopping his broken leg onto Sturridges arms.

Classy lot. Ashamed of nothing offended by everything else.

Taylor should be banned for a long time for that and I'm not just saying that because it's an Everton player, it's an absolutely shocking challenge!!

On a similar note, I see our lovable neighbours are all over twitter laughing at him and photochopping his broken leg onto Sturridges arms.

Classy lot. Ashamed of nothing offended by everything else.

Awful challenge. Awful.

The lad should be fucking stuck off as a footballer. Over the top and scissors to boot? Pure intent.

Who the fuck is Neil Taylor exactly dirty Twat!

On the positive side Barkley suffered the same injury playing for England albeit when he was younger and came thru it okay. I doubt he's the kind of guy who won't get thru this he seems very determined.

Who replaces him tho?

I hate to be doom merchant but I think age has a lot to do with it, Barkley and Aaron Ramsey were both very young when they broke their legs, your body heals much quicker and easier, seamus is almost 29, it's going to be difficult I think for him. Also if he does recover properly there is the psychological problem as well of going into tackles, I fear we've lost the old Seamus which is truly gutting, he was the one I thought should be our captain!

I'd press charges if I were Coleman, to many times now these kind of challenges go virtually unpunished, a three game ban and a small fine isn't enough

I've watched it over and you don't go in with that force with your feet up with no intent, horrible bastard

Not seen it and I don't want to.

I'd press charges if I were Coleman, to many times now these kind of challenges go virtually unpunished, a three game ban and a small fine isn't enough

I've watched it over and you don't go in with that force with your feet up with no intent, horrible bastard

Not seen it and I don't want to.

He won't have intended to break Coleman's leg but there is no doubt in my mind that he wants to hurt him. Edited by Romey 1878

Two breaks in his tibia is worse than tib and fib.

Two two separate bones with a clean break can heal.

Two breaks on one bone is bad news. It means it's not a clean break and one bone will struggle to repair correctly with two breaks.

Terrible terrible news.

This. Taylor has got form for this sort of thing he got in trouble a while back for a pretty lethal elbow on Tadic the Southampton player. Hope Seamus is ok, i myself had a nasty leg break years ago that required surgery and my leg has never been the same since, still get pains in it, can't do any kind of running activity whatsoever

It was a bad tackle. Nothing more, it happens.

Mori did it in the derby last year.

Davies has a few over the tops this season.

He lunged with his leg outstretched and got it wrong.

It's not like he king fu kicked him.

We've all seen worse with a less harmful outcome but it still doesn't discount the fact it was a shit house challenge with intent and that's GBH regardless of how you gloss it mate

It's like seeing a lad on a night out crack someone with very little damage done to someone else doing it and causing serious harm it's the same attack with a different outcome and both as this should be tret differently

Edited by EFC-Paul

It was a bad tackle. Nothing more, it happens.

Mori did it in the derby last year.

Davies has a few over the tops this season.

He lunged with his leg outstretched and got it wrong.

It's not like he king fu kicked him.

I'm with you here.

I know the emotions etc of fans, that's to be expected and understandable.

But I very much doubt he set out to break his leg. Bad tackle, absolutely. Deliberate act? No chance.

I've watched it a few times and what makes it worse is that Coleman has a full on, full stride, swing at the ball at the time of impact. It would have made the impact double hard. Can only imagine the force of the clash. Horrible.

Hope he gets well soon. Really hope he gets to play again.

But I very much doubt he set out to break his leg. Bad tackle, absolutely. Deliberate act? No chance.

I know where you and Shukes are coming from Newty and fan tinted glasses aside he went in with intent

He obviously didn't go in to break his leg but that's not the point it's a reckless challenge with malice that's potentially ended another players career

Most people don't intend to severely injur or kill people when they have a scuffle but it happens and the consequences rightly so are severe

I'm not saying string the lad up but he should be made an example of imo a three or five game ban and a fine doesn't cut it tbh

Edited by EFC-Paul