Etienne Daho

Ticket and Transport questions

1 hour ago, Shukes said:

Sure someone will help you.

best of luck in the match, hope you do t turn us over too bad.... again haha!

Best of luck for you too, hoping I can get in and watch a good game and enjoying my stay in Liverpool

1 hour ago, MikeO said:

If I was going I'd be happy to help out but I'm not; there's going to be plenty of seats available! Hope you get sorted and good luck for the rest of the competition.

I was wandering if someone in this forum with "at least one ticket bought in the past" (this is the ticket rule starting from monday) could get me & my friend 2 tickets near away blocks from everton website

I can pay the tickets with bank transfer, paypal, cash directly in Liverpool, whatever :) 

1 hour ago, Dea1907Gio said:

I was wandering if someone in this forum with "at least one ticket bought in the past" (this is the ticket rule starting from monday) could get me & my friend 2 tickets near away blocks from everton website

I can pay the tickets with bank transfer, paypal, cash directly in Liverpool, whatever :) 

Giving it some thought Dea the problem is that if the stewards identify you as an Italian in a "home" seat they will likely take action of some sort; which could have consequences for you and also for the person in whose name you got the ticket, so it might be that you get ejected and the buyer gets banned from future games. Sorry. It's a shame we didn't allocate more tickets to you because (as I said) there will be lots of empty spaces in the ground so it's sad that someone who really wants to be there can't sit in one.

But I'm not willing to take the risk; good luck though and I hope you get to see the game somehow. European nights at Goodison are great and the away support plays a big part in that; unfortunate that this is a dead game for us so it won't be the same.

25 minutes ago, MikeO said:
Giving it some thought Dea the problem is that if the stewards identify you as an Italian in a "home" seat they will likely take action of some sort; which could have consequences for you and also for the person in whose name you got the ticket, so it might be that you get ejected and the buyer gets banned from future games. Sorry. It's a shame we didn't allocate more tickets to you because (as I said) there will be lots of empty spaces in the ground so it's sad that someone who really wants to be there can't sit in one.
But I'm not willing to take the risk; good luck though and I hope you get to see the game somehow. European nights at Goodison are great and the away support plays a big part in that; unfortunate that this is a dead game for us so it won't be the same.

I understand your concerns, but the rule does not prohibit for an italian to watch the match in the "home" sits, in fact if I would have bought in the past a ticket for a match (and a couple of years ago I tried to watch a premier league match at goodison park :( ) I wouldn't have any problem, and a steward doesn't know how many ticket in the past I bought or not. The rule is really smart to prevent security problem, I admit, because there will be a lot of Atalanta fans in Liverpool and all (like 5 or 6k) in the "home" sits could be a problem. I'm just trying to find 2 tickets because I know that me I my friend are not a problem, just want to enjoy the historical match for us :)

EDIT: I resumed an email of December 2009 where I bought 2 tickets for everton -tottenham match but I asked the refund because the match was postponed form saturday to sunday and I was no more in Liverpool on that day....! :( I will try to ask to Everton if this could be considered a purchase...!

Inviato dal mio Nexus 5X utilizzando Tapatalk

I’m sure of you contacted the club, they would class that as a purchase as it wasn’t your fault the match was cancelled. 

Usually Everton have been known as a compassionate club and help where they can...... but you did beat us haha!

I wrote in early morning to box office and receptionPE email, waiting for an answer... :o
In the meantime, if anyone interested in helping me getting the tickets from Everton site please raise a hand :)

I wrote in early morning to box office and receptionPE email, waiting for an answer... [emoji33]
In the meantime, if anyone interested in helping me getting the tickets from Everton site please raise a hand [emoji4]

They answered, the tickets are on sale to supporters who already purchased a match from the last two seasons, and it's not the case (2009...)
Pleeease someone help me :(

Anyone having a spare ticket for the Atalanta game on Thursday November 23rd for me to buy? 

I'm an Everton supporter (since the early '70s) living in Norway - but my last visit to Goodison was in 2010 so I have no previous booking history through the web site. I've already made my other travel arrangements - and had no clue about the special issues regarding the tickets for this game. Any help would be very much appreciated.

Name your price - and I will throw in a pint or two as well :).....
Please e-mail me at geir.rossvoll@gmail.com or gei-ross@online.no

1 hour ago, GeirR said:

Name your price

I don't think it's a question of price Geir it's a question of risk for anyone who does this. I'm sure you are who and what you say you are but you could conceivably not be and I could be risking my future access to Goodison by helping out. Even if there's only a 0.01% of this happening it's not a risk I'm personally willing to take.

Really sympathise with all you guys though, it's a real shame.

I have no problem with your sceptisism MikeO. I would probably have been the same - living in Liverpool and having access to tickets... I am who I am allright - working as software Developer for the Norwegian National Lottery and Betting Company ;).... So I see your point. It was a bit of risk booking the flight and the hotel first - assuming the ticket would be obtainable as we are out of the competition... I will just have to continue trying my Luck up until the time of arriving in Liverpool on the 23rd and the kick-off.

Got an email (as a member) offering tickets for the Swansea game for £30 so just got two:). First game of the season so get them sorted by then please Unsy (or whoever); want to see a performance!

Hello there

I am a football fan from Germany and as I'll be in the Merseyside area on the next weekend (arriving thursday afternoon) I was hoping to be able to visit some grounds, Goodison being on top of the list.

Now the Europa League game would have fit just perfectly into my schedule, if it wasn't for those restrictions I jsut got aware of today. I already wrote to the club's box office but they won't make an exception even though I'm not Italian and don't plan to "invade" tthe ground  causing havoc or do anything else of what they probably immagine might happen.

I just want see the stadium. and see a game there, of course

so I try again here: somebody who has a spare or doesn' want to go himself, let me know - no risk involved

best regards from germany!

Hello everybody,

with the friendly request for your help:

I will be in Liverpool for a few days from next Thursday. With a few friends I do a so-called weekend trip. As part of the trip I would like to watch the Europa League match between Everton FC and Atalanta Bergamo live in the stadium.

Unfortunately we can not buy tickets in advance. Also on the evening of the game, there will apparently be no free presale. For this reason, my question, please: Could someone please help me to get tickets for this game, please?

Since we really would like to watch the match live in the stadium, I would be very happy to receive your feedback.

A thousand thanks in advance and best regards

Matthias

Thought this would be best here if anyone can help 

Going to the game tomorrow and it's an absolute ball ache getting the return from Kirldale to Preston at 22:19 packed to the rafters etc and it's pretty tight time wise so thinking of driving up for the first time 

Are there any car parks within 20mins walking distance that are safe and not got cars packed in bumper to bumper? 

Any recommendations would be appreciated cheers chaps 👍

20 hours ago, pete0 said:

Rice lane Sainsbury's have a big car park, you'd need to check if they have a time limit or anything though. 

Thanks Pete I think we are going to chance the Walton sports centre now cheers anyway mate I'll keep it in mind if we struggle there 

On 28/11/2017 at 17:21, EFC-Paul said:

Any recommendations would be appreciated cheers chaps

I always park in Vernon Sangster, can be a real pain to get out of though. They don't park you bumper to bumper but getting out is a bit like that (realise this will be too late for you Paul 'cos you'll already be there but just thought I'd mention. £9 this season:o.

1 hour ago, MikeO said:

I always park in Vernon Sangster, can be a real pain to get out of though. They don't park you bumper to bumper but getting out is a bit like that (realise this will be too late for you Paul 'cos you'll already be there but just thought I'd mention. £9 this season:o.

When I worked in the tesco metro on county they used to charge a charity donation of about a fiver. Might be worth trying next time. 

3 minutes ago, pete0 said:

When I worked in the tesco metro on county they used to charge a charity donation of about a fiver. Might be worth trying next time. 

Thanks for that Pete; up for Swansea so may give it a go.

Got on the sports center fine cheers gents supposed to be £7 but clocked the lad saying he had no change so said I only had a tenners and fives 😋 was getting rammed as we walked off so caught it just in time 

Cheers 👍

42 minutes ago, aaron said:

Anyone renewed their season ticket yet? 

The 12 month direct debit worth it?

I haven’t done it yet. Don’t know when I will. 

I used the Direct Debit option once and would never do it again because you’re charged an extra £20 for doing it. 

Decided to make our first trip up this season for the Newcastle game on Dec 5th (evening kick-off makes the logistics easier) but wanting to get best seats possible. As members we get to book a few days before general sale so we'll be able to get them on Nov 5th, question is does anyone know roughly what time of day they're released? Will I need to set the alarm to get the best options or do I just wait for the email notification?

On 09/10/2018 at 16:57, MikeO said:

Decided to make our first trip up this season for the Newcastle game on Dec 5th (evening kick-off makes the logistics easier) but wanting to get best seats possible. As members we get to book a few days before general sale so we'll be able to get them on Nov 5th, question is does anyone know roughly what time of day they're released? Will I need to set the alarm to get the best options or do I just wait for the email notification?

Just me and f5 then I guess:(.

25 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

I’d guess 8am or 9am. 

Think I'll email or call the box office, but that's about when I was thinking; it'll be just like booking easyJet tickets on release day to get the best price. Our flights for next year's Greece holiday I got for just under £500 early morning and by the evening the same trip was over £1000.

13 hours ago, MikeO said:

Think I'll email or call the box office, but that's about when I was thinking; it'll be just like booking easyJet tickets on release day to get the best price. Our flights for next year's Greece holiday I got for just under £500 early morning and by the evening the same trip was over £1000.

I don't think the prices rise on the official site, they should be std face value, but you'll want to get the best choice of seats of course.

When I booked our easyJet tickets for Milan Feb half term, they rose by over £500 within half hour of booking them, I think they then drop after the initial panic buying.

Enjoy your trip up, it's a busy December with 3 tough games, plus Liverpool away 😀

2 hours ago, Wiggytop said:

When I booked our easyJet tickets for Milan Feb half term, they rose by over £500 within half hour of booking them, I think they then drop after the initial panic buying.

Yup they have somewhat, £815 now; and you're right obviously, not looking for cheap seats at Goodison, just the best view.

On 10/10/2018 at 18:52, Romey 1878 said:

I’d guess 8am or 9am. 

8.00 according to the site so my alarm is set; plumber due at 9.00 so no prob with the "early" start for me (I realise some have to get up earlier every day, used to be 5.30 for me).

So tough to get tickets now, was looking at the Cardiff game earlier and there were exactly six seats left and that's three weeks away. We need that new stadium!

13 minutes ago, MikeO said:

8.00 according to the site so my alarm is set; plumber due at 9.00 so no prob with the "early" start for me (I realise some have to get up earlier every day, used to be 5.30 for me).

So tough to get tickets now, was looking at the Cardiff game earlier and there were exactly six seats left and that's three weeks away. We need that new stadium!

And not fucking 55K!

20 minutes ago, MikeO said:

Site wouldn't let me buy two tickets online despite us both being members but got through and did it over the phone, lower Gwladys 2. Happy days, only £25 each as well!

Glad you got it sorted, Mike :) 

4 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

Glad you got it sorted, Mike :) 

Email informing me the member's "priority window" was open arrived at 12.58:rolleyes:.

Think this will be the first league game in years when we've not had restricted views, not that they bother me overly because once you're caught up in the game you forget about them (I do anyway). Going to get up really early and be at the hotel by 2.00 so we can have an explore, we're normally just up and back. I've never been to Prince Rupert's Tower for example and we'll probably have a gander at Bramley-Moore Dock as well before hitting The Winslow.

Mr Burns will love me, hotel is up near Aintree so we'll be using Merseyrail from Old Roan to Kirkdale each way. Fares cheaper than parking and no hassle getting out of the car park! No worries over having a few beers either, might even get back to the hotel in time for a nightcap, love it when a plan comes together:). Bit of walking involved but I can live with that. 

Trying to plan a trip over from America for a game at Goodison with my sister.  With our schedule the Man City game on Feb. 23rd works the best but wondering if that game has the chance of being rescheduled due to the fact City is in so many competitions still.  Any thoughts? Is there anywhere online where you can look up the likelihood of games being rescheduled.  Wondering if I should push for the Wolves game? 

31 minutes ago, plaidharper said:

Trying to plan a trip over from America for a game at Goodison with my sister.  With our schedule the Man City game on Feb. 23rd works the best but wondering if that game has the chance of being rescheduled due to the fact City is in so many competitions still.  Any thoughts? Is there anywhere online where you can look up the likelihood of games being rescheduled.  Wondering if I should push for the Wolves game? 

I wouldn't even bank on the Wolves game not being move to be honest. Having said that the City game doesn't have a CL round of matches in the week before it so it won't be shifted other than for TV purposes but you'd probably still need to build in a bit of flexibility: also getting tickets for Wolves will probably be marginally easier. Once the very few left go on general sale for any match you have to be quick to get a half decent seat and the City match will always be tricky. You could invest in membership for the two of you to get priority booking (would need both of you as membership only allows one seat per person).

Alternative, that's been suggested before, is to email the club and tell them you're coming long distance for a "once in a lifetime" visit; I don't know how well this works but worth a try. Good luck and I hope your trip is memorable!

On 29/11/2018 at 12:03, MikeO said:

I wouldn't even bank on the Wolves game not being move to be honest. Having said that the City game doesn't have a CL round of matches in the week before it so it won't be shifted other than for TV purposes but you'd probably still need to build in a bit of flexibility: also getting tickets for Wolves will probably be marginally easier. Once the very few left go on general sale for any match you have to be quick to get a half decent seat and the City match will always be tricky. You could invest in membership for the two of you to get priority booking (would need both of you as membership only allows one seat per person).

Alternative, that's been suggested before, is to email the club and tell them you're coming long distance for a "once in a lifetime" visit; I don't know how well this works but worth a try. Good luck and I hope your trip is memorable!

Looks like the Carrabao Cup Final is Feb 24th so if City made it all the way, the game would be moved I am assuming? Maybe I should look for another weekend? Or wait and see if Leicester City pull the upset in mid December?

On 05/12/2018 at 15:43, plaidharper said:

Looks like the Carrabao Cup Final is Feb 24th so if City made it all the way, the game would be moved I am assuming? Maybe I should look for another weekend? Or wait and see if Leicester City pull the upset in mid December?

Yeah, just going to plan for the Wolves game instead and see how that goes.