Matt

Cuco Martina

probably the only prem player playing for curacao i would imagine a few people on that island have the kit and good for them they should be proud.  

true professional who people on here loved to make the punching bag, sad really, was an alright defender, he doesn't deserve the abuse he gets.

1 minute ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

Talk about kicking a club when their down , poor old Stoke fans were already devastatrd after last seasons relegation and then we go and inflict Coco and Williams on them 

i wouldn't be surprised if they come good for them, dwight gayle was a yard dog in the premier league and leading scorer in the championship.  night and day.

Happy he's gone, never was going to be good enough to wear our shirt.

ive never seen a player tackle or head a ball so unorthodoxly, watching him week in week out was tortour, and he caused the team to be completely unbalanced as anyone playing in front of him was petrified he'd make a mistake and they needed to hang back to cover him.

6 minutes ago, Wiggytop said:

Happy he's gone, never was going to be good enough to wear our shirt.

ive never seen a player tackle or head a ball so unorthodoxly, watching him week in week out was tortour, and he caused the team to be completely unbalanced as anyone playing in front of him was petrified he'd make a mistake and they needed to hang back to cover him.

all depends on the position he is played in I think.

3 hours ago, markjazzbassist said:

i wouldn't be surprised if they come good for them, dwight gayle was a yard dog in the premier league and leading scorer in the championship.  night and day.

I’m not arsed about Williams because his Everton career is effectively over but I sincerely hope that Coco “comes good” enough for them to buy him. 

1 minute ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

I’m not arsed about Williams because his Everton career is effectively over but I sincerely hope that Coco “comes good” enough for them to buy him. 

Agreed.

1 hour ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

The Echo are reporting it’s only a loan until the end of the season 😞

I also read that it's a loan with the move becoming permanent at the end of the season.