IGNORED

Manchester United (Away) Tuesday April 4th

markjazzbassist

Robles

Davies Holgate Barry Baines

Lennon Barkley Schneiderlin Mirallas

Lukaku Valencia

All three centres halves and Gueye should be dropped. Feel sorry for Pennington, Jags and Williams are senior players and should have been more vocal, and Gueye hung him out to dry.

Let's learn from the defeated at Liverpool. 5 at the back doesn't suit with the players we've got, Holgate isn't the worst replacement for Coleman, Pennington clearly isn't ready to step up to first team level yet, Mirallas still can't earn his place in the first team after 4 seasons and 2 managers. Let's actually play a sensible amount of people in midfield now.

Joel

Holgate Williams Jags Baines

Davies Barry Gana

Barkley Lukaku Mirallas

Also, I think I may have missed something but why do people rate DCL so highly? I thought he earned his start against Liverpool, but I can't see his potential at all. Average player, Lookman has more about him and should be ahead of DCL IMO.

Let's learn from the defeated at Liverpool. 5 at the back doesn't suit with the players we've got, Holgate isn't the worst replacement for Coleman, Pennington clearly isn't ready to step up to first team level yet, Mirallas still can't earn his place in the first team after 4 seasons and 2 managers. Let's actually play a sensible amount of people in midfield now.

Joel

Holgate Williams Jags Baines

Davies Barry Gana

Barkley Lukaku Mirallas

Also, I think I may have missed something but why do people rate DCL so highly? I thought he earned his start against Liverpool, but I can't see his potential at all. Average player, Lookman has more about him and should be ahead of DCL IMO.

He certainly showed none today.

DCL is a striker playing out wide so I feel a bit sorry for the lad.

Not sure what we are going to do at the back against Utd considering how much of an idiot Williams was today.

What I will say is that the Utd game will be a better game to judge Pennington by in a 433 with Jags talking him through.

Guest rusty747

It wont be easy but if WBA can get one point there we can get three - provided we are set up properly and play with our heads screwed on, unlike yesterday.

After a bad game the temptation is to drop the players who didn't perform but we just dont have the strength in depth to do that. So I would start almost the same eleven in a 4-3-3.

Joel

Holgate. Jags. Williams. Baines

Davies. Barry. Gana

Barkley. Rom. Mirallas

Or, the same eleven in a 4-2-3-1

Joel

Holgate. Jags. Williams. Baines

Gana. Barry

Davies. Ross. Mirallas

Rom

Edited by rusty747

Guest rusty747

Drop lukaku and start Valencia. Threaten his golden boot.... only language he understands.

When Rom is up for it he is brilliant but if he isn't then I agree. Start with a front two of Valencia and DCL if Rom is sulking.

Drop lukaku and start Valencia. Threaten his golden boot.... only language he understands.

Because he didn't score for one match?

Jesus fucking wept what is wrong with you Haf? Do you ever just stop fucking banging on about Rom? 21 fucking goals this season and he's still not good enough for you.

Moron.

Robles

Davies Holgate Barry Baines

Lennon Barkley Schneiderlin Mirallas

Lukaku Valencia

All three centres halves and Gueye should be dropped. Feel sorry for Pennington, Jags and Williams are senior players and should have been more vocal, and Gueye hung him out to dry.

You're posting some crazy stuff. Is this an April's fools???

You serious with that line up?

Joel

Holgate Jags Williams Baines

Gana Davies

Mirallas Ross Lookman

Rom

Basically the squad that should've started yesterday...

Ron doesn't do 4231 mate, it's been 433, 343, 352. It will be

Joel

Davies Barry Gana

Barkley Lukaku Mirallas

Edited by markjazzbassist

Ron doesn't do 4231 mate, it's been 433, 343, 352. It will be

Joel

Davies Barry Gana

Barkley Lukaku Mirallas

I'm sure he did for the first several games of the season.

I'd be happy with the line up though.

Guest rusty747

I'm on holiday in Penang with my family so it's a 3-00am start here but we will be watching and I really hope we can put in a performance after the derby debacle.

I'm on holiday in Penang with my family so it's a 3-00am start here but we will be watching and I really hope we can put in a performance after the derby debacle.

I was in Penang a few weeks back. I watched the games at The Beach Bar. A lot of United fans there!