IGNORED

Who should replace Koeman?

Who should be Everton's new manager?  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you like to see replace Ronald Koeman as manager of Everton?

• Carlo Ancelotti
    • Thomas Tuchel
    • Eddie Howe
    • Sean Dyche
    • Brendan Rodgers
    • Sam Allardyce
    • Rafael Benitez
    • David Unsworth
    • Duncan Ferguson
    • Someone else
    • Keep Koeman

On 1 November 2017 at 20:22, Paddock said:

No mate, I live on completely the other side of Liverpool to Netherley- why do you ask?

We played a game a football there it was like something off the hills have eyes. The local shop looks like it's been hit by a bomb 

18 minutes ago, Bailey said:

What about Villas Boas?

Would be ironic given our current situation (Rom) that he was sacked at Spurs after Bale left and they brought in 8 or 9 players, most of whom failed at the club. 

Seriously though, I'd feel bad for him because we'd inevitably prematurely sack him like Chelsea and Spurs

18 hours ago, Bill said:

To take Allardice on here would be a massive backward step, and completely out of character for the club, he's a crook, might as well go for the other crook ... Harry.

People must be idiots to even mention their names in connection with Everton FC. Talk about scraping the barrel. Jeez.

Right now a backward step might be a good thing, we used to be good once.  Besides I don't care if he was a great train robber if he is going to save the club.

10 hours ago, Paddock said:

Yep, it’s a place in itself up there- what made you think Inwas from therre like 😂

I have to say I've never seen anything like it. It's a really odd place. Someone told me they lived there wasn't sure who it was 👍🏻

Unsworth is going through the motions, very similar to Martinez, in that he's bigging up the club. The pendulum between harsh and sucking up is still going strong (DM to RM to RK to DM). Can someone actually speak the truth; this is a great club with issues but with a couple of decent buys in key positions, we can be great. 

No more "this is a great club, the players are trying" or "we'll get there". Please, someone just sit down and say; " we're in a mess, but we will win once we've settled"

46 minutes ago, TallPaul1878 said:

Why? Because we are all of a sudden a super club and beyond relegation? Leeds thought that, Newcastle thought that, Aston Villa thought that.

We need a steady hand and an organizer. Allardyce isn't my first choice either, Marco Silva is, but he has pedigree in the Premier League and I don't believe we would play miserable football under him. He'd want powerful players to play a bit more direct but I don't think he isn't partial to a few flair players. Okocha and Djorkaeff were no slouches.

Why? Because we've 80 points to play for, and as I've mentioned before, he will have a negative effect on the club; both short, medium and long term. How many of his clubs are still in the league except Palace (who are going down)?

1 hour ago, TallPaul1878 said:

Why? Because we are all of a sudden a super club and beyond relegation? Leeds thought that, Newcastle thought that, Aston Villa thought that.

We need a steady hand and an organizer. Allardyce isn't my first choice either, Marco Silva is, but he has pedigree in the Premier League and I don't believe we would play miserable football under him. He'd want powerful players to play a bit more direct but I don't think he isn't partial to a few flair players. Okocha and Djorkaeff were no slouches.

No because he's a twat, who plays "football by numbers" and sucks the life out of any teams he manages. You thiink our talented young players would get a look in under him? No he is a self serving, money grabbing, twat with a talent for getting poor players to play above their ability between January and May.

11 minutes ago, London Blue said:

No because he's a twat, who plays "football by numbers" and sucks the life out of any teams he manages. You thiink our talented young players would get a look in under him? No he is a self serving, money grabbing, twat with a talent for getting poor players to play above their ability between January and May.

Take it he’s not on your Christmas card list then London?

50 minutes ago, Matt said:

Why? Because we've 80 points to play for, and as I've mentioned before, he will have a negative effect on the club; both short, medium and long term. How many of his clubs are still in the league except Palace (who are going down)?

what is your cutoff point  75 points  10 points  3 points?

the club needs a decision now and as I said earlier  I really do not care on his past history just get someone in to save the club.  

39 minutes ago, Matt said:

Fat Sam will set the club back 10 years. I don't doubt his credentials for being an emergency manager but that's all he is. 

The moment you stoop to that level of appointment, you make us a Sunderland; decent sized stadium, money, good fan base. 

Either make a statement to go forward, like Newcastle did with Benitez (though I'd hope we were aiming higher), or give up on ever motivating fans, players, or investors with a "panic-stations dinosaur saviour". 

Cant believe I have to discuss this point, and it's Morishi that's put us here. We're at a go all in or bust situation, and I'd go all in. 

fair enough Matt  I don't agree but we all have a viewpoint. :)

11 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

I think last night will be responsible for a few new crack heads in the Evertonian ranks if this post is anything to go by.

If he’s sacked, then we should at least ask, however unlikely it may be. I’d hope we’ve enquired about Tunchel and Anchelotti too.