IGNORED

First Annual TT Personality Awards

5 hours ago, Newty82 said:

4) Most predictable member

PeteO

5 hours ago, Newty82 said:

12) Member at whom you'd most like to throw a custard pie

PeteO...I think he'd get into an amusing rage!!!

Bad news I'm not that predictable. I'm actually quite laid back beyond discussions on Gana, Jagielka, and Brexit/Tories. 

8 hours ago, pete0 said:

Bad news I'm not that predictable. I'm actually quite laid back beyond discussions on Gana, Jagielka, and Brexit/Tories. 

You probably are. Unfortunately we can only go by content on here. It's not a great way to judge anybody, buts it's all we've got...for now!!!

I very much doubt we get a full picture of anyone on here to be honest.

9 minutes ago, Matt said:

It is funny how people see others through the internet

If I read my argument posts I come across as a bit of a tit to be perfectly honest with you.  I'm far from the person I appear on the forums - I'm pretty sociable and light hearted.  Forums and posting can bring out a personality that isn'tt there. 

3 minutes ago, hafnia said:

If I read my argument posts I come across as a bit of a tit to be perfectly honest with you.  I'm far from the person I appear on the forums - I'm pretty sociable and light hearted.  Forums and posting can bring out a personality that isn'tttt there. 

It's weird isn'tt it? I can read my posts back and think "well that was rather condescending" but I know when I wrote it, I wrote it how I spoke which is anything but that! 

It's one of the reasons I always prefer to call someone rather than send a text; reading a post / text / etc doesn't come across the same way as vocal communication

1 hour ago, hafnia said:

If I read my argument posts I come across as a bit of a tit to be perfectly honest with you.  I'm far from the person I appear on the forums - I'm pretty sociable and light hearted.  Forums and posting can bring out a personality that isn'ttt there. 

I know what you mean. I post sometimes and don’t realise how it’s came across until someone snaps at me... then I look back and think, ahh that didn’t come across quite how it entered my head haha.

At Home and with friends all I do is laugh and joke and have fun. Lucky enough to have a great core of friends and family. All of them would do anything for me as they know i would for them.

But when I read back what I have wrote on here, I come across as an arrogant prick! Maybe my English comprehension skills aren’t a strong point haha!

1 hour ago, hafnia said:

If I read my argument posts I come across as a bit of a tit to be perfectly honest with you.  I'm far from the person I appear on the forums - I'm pretty sociable and light hearted.  Forums and posting can bring out a personality that isn'ttt there. 

I think football brings out the worst of our personalities as blokes.

I'm generally a calm, overly laid back kind of bloke, but when I used to play footy I turned into a right angry twat of a lad...small man syndrome may be?!!!

And I can thank this forum for helping me to see other peoples views and construct my own better...even though I read them back and still think they read wrong. Takes me ages to write them aswell...the Harry Potter series was written/wrote/write (which one is it Mike?!) quicker.

6 minutes ago, Shukes said:

I know what you mean. I post sometimes and don’t realise how it’s came across until someone snaps at me... then I look back and think, ahh that didn’t come across quite how it entered my head haha.

At Home and with friends all I do is laugh and joke and have fun. Lucky enough to have a great core of friends and family. All of them would do anything for me as they know i would for them.

But when I read back what I have wrote on here, I come across as an arrogant prick! Maybe my English comprehension skills aren’t a strong point haha!

I'm changing my arrogant vote!!!

1) Most passionate supporter

Everyone is very passionate on here but its safe to say Paddock stands out from us all!

2) Most knowledgable member

Generally Holystove but footballing wise I would go for SteveE although I don't see him around much these days.

3) Most interesting member

MikeO 

Haf... and I will point you to the Lukaku thread for the evidence!

5) Most valued member

MikeO / Romey / Dunc... always contributing with valuable content, links and comments.

6) Most arrogant member

No-one springs to mind

7) Most clueless member

We have had a few over the years however I cant remember their names! 

8) Most enthusiastic member

It's got to be MJB for all his match day threads.

9) Member you'd most like to meet at a game

Pretty much all of you! 

10) Member you'd most like to meet down the pub

As above bar that train fella, jesus christ he would have me wanting to end it all!

11) Member you'd most like to meet in a boxing ring

Who ever is the biggest and ugliest! I like a challenge!

I'd rather not waste the food. There are starving kids in Africa... but as I doubt it will stay fresh for that long I will polish it off for them!

1) Most passionate supporter

Everyone is very passionate on here but its safe to say Paddock stands out from us all!

2) Most knowledgable member

Generally Holystove but footballing wise I would go for SteveE although I don't see him around much these days.

3) Most interesting member

MikeO 

Haf... and I will point you to the Lukaku thread for the evidence!

5) Most valued member

MikeO / Romey / Dunc... always contributing with valuable content, links and comments.

6) Most arrogant member

No-one springs to mind

7) Most clueless member

We have had a few over the years however I cant remember their names! 

8) Most enthusiastic member

It's got to be MJB for all his match day threads.

9) Member you'd most like to meet at a game

Pretty much all of you! 

10) Member you'd most like to meet down the pub

As above bar that train fella, jesus christ he would have me wanting to end it all!

11) Member you'd most like to meet in a boxing ring

Who ever is the biggest and ugliest! I like a challenge!

I'd rather not waste the food. There are starving kids in Africa... but as I doubt it will stay fresh for that long I will polish it off for them!

Holystove is a good shout there!

On 29/12/2017 at 20:25, Cornish Steve said:

1) Paddock

2) Cornish Steve

3) Louis

4) Haf

5) Too many to choose from

6) Matt, Mike0 and Holystove (but only on the Brexit thread:D)

7) Someone else posted this - Rubes, but in a nice way.

8) MJB

9) Haf

10) Mike0,  Matt, Steve0 and a dozen or so others.

11)  Holystove.  Rules: 3 x 5 second rounds, no punching on the nose (it doesn't half make your eyes water) and whoever is older gets three free punches.:D

12) Bailey, with his 'fat man syndrome' he would enjoy eating it.