IGNORED

Arsenal (Away) Saturday February 3rd

markjazzbassist

This game will tell us whether we have improved under Allardyce, and also give us an indication of if we ever will. He has been here now for over a couple of months, he has the majority of the side back from injury, some moved on and some brought in. Arsenal are the exact type of team that I would expect us to have a real go at because they are so vulnerable, whereas if we let them attack us, they have more than enough talent to pick a hole in our defence sooner rather than later.

Arsenal are far better at home than they are away but I think a lot of that is because teams dont go after them as they might do away from home. Its time for us to make a statement and to remind the other teams in the league that we are just a mediocre mid table team.

Sam is incapable of ‘going for it’. It’s not his nature and that rubs off on the players. I would love us to start an attacking side but they won’t attack. It would be foolish.

Coleman can’t play two games so quickly and Davies put in a real shift he needs a breather. I would love for them to play but it wouldn’t be smart.

pickford 

kenny Holgate Keane cuco

gana rooney Beni

walcott tosun dcl 

it is a very aggressive defending line-up and when you look at it, it tells you that whoever in charge to put it that way has no expectation about the game instead getting a draw or win with a lucky ball. other possibility is more likely of course with this formation and starters but i wonder what he thinks if Everton concedes an early goal somehow or a goal in 1st half, how it is going to be? will he accept it or will try to change it?

i mean it is a very defensive formation and line-up and it is going to be so hard to adjust to a more attacking formation with just 3 substitutes. Interesting choice. Let's see, maybe it works...

1 minute ago, nogs said:

Anyone get the feeling he doesn't fancy our new £27m striker? 

I don't know if they have a problem between each other, don't think tho, but he was to eager to get him and cenk stated in his first interview that he was impressed with the interest of his manager on him and it was one of some factors convinced him to move to Everton.

But yesterday's comments of Fat Sam's is right on the other hand. He is new to PL and PL is way different than any league he has ever played. He needs to improve himself. Until this point it is understandable but it is not the explanation of why he became the 3rd option suddenly, after his 2nd match? Is he that bad? No, i don't think so and if you want to make a point, even as substitute, you need to give him play time on the ground. Otherwise you can not expect him to adapt himself to PL.

Haha, some harsh words in here right now. Let's just wait and see cause you'll all look like cunts if we pull something off. Personally I don't think we will but I'll certainly refrain from this until after it.

I was all for giving Sam a chance but after seeing this line up I want him out. The players dropped must think what the fuck is Sam doing??! The players starting must know deep down they haven't got a chance with only 3 offensive players. Whole fucking bag of wrong before the whistle has even gone- joke!!!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, yamar said:

Haha, some harsh words in here right now. Let's just wait and see cause you'll all look like cunts if we pull something off. Personally I don't think we will but I'll certainly refrain from this until after it.

I will always put my hands up- even call myself a cunt when wrong. Unfortunately this won't be the case today.