IGNORED

Arsenal (Away) Saturday February 3rd

markjazzbassist

Has to make 2 changes at half.  Guess he needs to save one in case of injury, though playing with 10 couldn’t be much worse.

Don’t know why I’m even thinking about second half changes, as the only good thing he can do is apologize for his gameplan today.  No blaming players, though they deserve plenty of criticism.  But he has to take total responsibility, so as not to destroy the season with this result.

2 minutes ago, Elston Gunnn said:

Has to make 2 changes at half.  Guess he needs to save one in case of injury, though playing with 10 couldn’t be much worse.

Don’t know why I’m even thinking about second half changes, as the only good thing he can do is apologize for his gameplan today.  No blaming players, though they deserve plenty of criticism.  But he has to take total responsibility, so as not to destroy the season with this result.

The season is way past being destroyed. It's a fucking shambles. 

4 minutes ago, nogs said:

Oh there's no doubt about it Walsh has a massive, massive burden of responsibility for this. He has to go with Allardyce. Sadly we can't sack Moshiri too because he's the clown making these appointments

Believe it or not Nogs, I'm 99% sure Moshiri didn't expect this considering the amount of investment he's made. I'm led to believe Walsh was given the highest accolades by an agent, who was given to greenlight to head hunt him for the 'project'. Alot of people backed the appointment.

Problem is, I don't think Moshiri realised how much of a fuck up SW would be . The one thing that can be put on Moshiri is that he hired him in an unfamiliar role. Which is suicide at this level

If this result gets him sacked then it can only be a good one, how can th directors let this carry on and think it's OK, season ticket renewals came in the post last week, tell me why I should renew when we have a manager who sends a team out that looks like this?

absolutely garbage

3 minutes ago, c1982 said:

That would have been a TT first - someone coming out in the match day thread. Save it for next week maybe - we’ll all support you! ;)

If I was that way inclined (and I'm not by the way:mad:) I would definitely prefer to be hiding in the closet right now.

9 minutes ago, Lowensda said:

Believe it or not Nogs, I'm 99% sure Moshiri didn't expect this considering the amount of investment he's made. I'm led to believe Walsh was given the highest accolades by an agent, who was given to greenlight to head hunt him for the 'project'. Alot of people backed the appointment.

Problem is, I don't think Moshiri realised how much of a fuck up SW would be . The one thing that can be put on Moshiri is that he hired him in an unfamiliar role. Which is suicide at this level

Of course he didn't expect it. That's the problem. And it's not just Walsh. He hired Koeman who was a shambles and now Allardyce. I'm sorry but the buck stops at the top. 

9 minutes ago, Lowensda said:

Whilst Walsh may have suggested Allardyce, all the reports after the hiring are that he was signed because he impressed Mohsiri whereas others like Tuchel didn't. 

I think there is now more than enough evidence which shows Walsh should go but Mohsiri needs to do a lot more due diligence when appointing people.

8 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

Apparently Schneiderlin should play ahead of him though. 

I feel sorry for Gueye when he's played alongside Schneiderlin, he gets pushed forward and has to try to be the creative one whereas Schneiderlin sits as deep as possible and contributes less than fuck all. Gueye is the better DM, he works hard and puts his foot in. Last time I remember Schneiderlin attempt a challenge was that Disgraceful sending off in the Europa League.