Sign in to follow this  
markjazzbassist

Manchester United (Away) Sunday October 28th

10 hours ago, Shukes said:

Can’t believe your even having to explain this. 

If Gana's challenge was a penalty then what the hell was Ashley Young's  challenge on Lucas Digne?

Surely that was a red card, match abandoned and Young given a lifetime suspension.

It was just one of a great many incidents involving John "Wide Boy" Moss in the game.

48 minutes ago, TallPaul1878 said:

If Gana's challenge was a penalty then what the hell was Ashley Young's  challenge on Lucas Digne?

Surely that was a red card, match abandoned and Young given a lifetime suspension.

It was just one of a great many incidents involving John "Wide Boy" Moss in the game.

He's a shit ref but don't think you can blame him for the pen. Players legs are blocking his view of the ball, if the ref is watching the legs he'd be waiting for Gana to go in with his right foot and paying less attention to the left so when Gana stabs the ball the ref would have lost a split second focusing else where. Plus the touch Gana gets on it doesn't get enough of the ball to shift its direction enough to put doubt in the refs head. Most refs would probably give the pen, more so with it being for a top 6. 

I hate refs and don't think Gana should be a footballer, but yesterday is what it is. We were unlucky.

Very quickly before moving on to Brighton.

Never a penalty but more so than the call itself, Jon Moss' positioning throughout the match was just horrible. Way too far away from most calls. His fitness doesn't allow him to be a qualified prem ref. He cost us the match in many respects. Smalling's first booking was a joke but to not give a second on the pen is even more of a joke. He had a nightmare no other way to put it.

I'll be in the minority here but I don't like Richarlison at CF. Not that he isn'tt good enough there, I think it negatively impacts our wingers. I'd like to see Tosun Richarlison and Bernard for now with Walcott replacing Bernard at 60/65'. 

We still can't beat a 'top 6' team.

One day, we’ll learn that the betting companies that control the league through their big money sponsorships directed referees to give preference to the top teams. It can’t be too flagrant, but the bias is so obviously there. In the end, follow the money. 

Ive made my opinion clear before: betting companies should not be allowed to sponsor. It’s a huge conflict of interest. 

1 minute ago, Cornish Steve said:

One day, we’ll learn that the betting companies that control the league through their big money sponsorships directed referees to give preference to the top teams. It can’t be too flagrant, but the bias is so obviously there. In the end, follow the money. 

Ive made my opinion clear before: betting companies should not be allowed to sponsor. It’s a huge conflict of interest. 

I don't see why betting company's would want man u to win. That'd make more money from them not. 

Do believe the refs are biased towards the top 6 though. The FA should be doing more for it to be a fair competition but that's mean less money if the big 6 weren't the ones going into Europe every year.

So.... a player who busted his lungs out all game and played very well too I may add got slagged off by that fat old perv and Moyes little pet for hitting a flat corner?

Maybe the should have called out the player who's "not arsed" display contributed to conceding two goals. 

They wouldn't have done that if it was Baines.... who I may add had a penchant for not clearing the first man in corners. 

Pricks. 

59 minutes ago, chicagoblue said:

It wasn't a dive for me. It was one of those tackles where the ball is fairly played and there's also enough contact with the player that he can go down.

I just think it was a penalty full stop. Id have been very surprised if the FA had investigated. 

I’m surprised anybody would think it was a penalty. He clearly gets his toe to the ball but we had enough chances. It’s like most of our away games this season. We need to put teams away. That’s what the top teams do 

On 29/10/2018 at 17:08, chicagoblue said:

It wasn't a dive for me. It was one of those tackles where the ball is fairly played and there's also enough contact with the player that he can go down.

But he takes another step.... then goes down. Dive all day.

On 29/10/2018 at 13:51, Gwlad all over said:

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/everton-legend-blasts-lucas-digne-15341255

What is it with these former players and I'm thinking Lineker too, that they have such contempt for the club?

Non story. Player getting frustrated because a corner didn’t beat first man.

I did too. Like he said, unfair to ask. At that time and moment anyone who supports the team sighed!

1 hour ago, Shukes said:

Non story. Player getting frustrated because a corner didn’t beat first man.

I did too. Like he said, unfair to ask. At that time and moment anyone who supports the team sighed!

1. Andy Gray isn'ttt an Everton legend, wasn't here anywhere near long enough.

2. He's not an Everton supporter either.