• Michael Keane
    • Lucas Digne
    • Idrissa Gana Gueye
    • André Gomes
    • Theo Walcott
    • Richarlison
    • Gylfi Sigurðsson
    • Bernard Duarte

I found that quite difficult as no-one was especially brilliant but that means it was a really strong team performance for the 2nd week running. 

I went with Pickford just because he was maybe 1/2  a point better than everyone else. I nearly went with Gomes but his 2nd half was far worse than his first half.

21 minutes ago, StevO said:

I went with Keane, he’s just impressing me every game. He hardly seemed out of control the whole game. Solid defensive performance all round really, he’s just standing out to me at the moment. 

He had a game where I didn’t really notice him, which after last season means he had a good game with no major mistakes, he’s is also much better on the call this season.

Richarlison deserves a huge shout.  He takes much pressure off the team. His ball retention is excellent. 

He knows when to have a dribble attempt. But most importantly he knows when to hold it and the sharp touch passing is a joy.  He had 3 players on him at times and his composure and strength is brilliant.  He's getting better and that game was a true test yesterday and he passed with flying colours. 

17 hours ago, StevO said:

I went with Keane, he’s just impressing me every game. He hardly seemed out of control the whole game. Solid defensive performance all round really, he’s just standing out to me at the moment. 

I must say his 7/10 and 8/10 games are going under the radar, which is a good sign.

He has looked good with Zouma and Mina now, 100% deserves his England call up