• Kurt Zouma
    • Lucas Digne
    • Idrissa Gana Gueye
    • Morgan Schneiderlin
    • Dominic Calvert-Lewin
    • Gylfi Sigurðsson
    • Richarlison
    • Bernard Duarte

Current player of the season positions....
André Gomes...110
Lucas Digne...109
Jordan Pickford...95
Richarlison...90
Idrissa Gana Gueye...88
Gylfi Sigurðsson...82
Bernard Duarte...47
Kurt Zouma...47
Michael Keane...45
Dominic Calvert-Lewin...45
Tom Davies...39
Jonjoe Kenny...22
Leighton Baines...20
Ademola Lookman...18
Theo Walcott...10
Seamus Coleman...10
Jonjoe Kenny...9
Yerry Mina...6
Cenk Tosun...2
Phil Jagielka...2
Mason Holgate...1
Morgan Schneiderlin...1

Previous MOTM winners...
Manchester United (H)...Gylfi Sigurðsson
Fulham (A)...Lucas Digne
Arsenal (H)...André Gomes
West Ham (A)...Bernard Duarte
Chelsea (H)...Dominic Calvert-Lewin
Newcastle (A)...Bad dream, it never really happened
Liverpool (H)...Michael Keane
Watford (A)...Tom Davies
Manchester City (H)...Tom Davies
Wolves (H)...Jonjoe Kenny
Huddersfield (A)...Jordan Pickford
Millwall (A)...Seamus Coleman
Southampton (A)...Jordan Pickford
Lincoln City (H)...Leighton Baines
Leicester (H)...Idrissa Gana Gueye
Brighton (A)...Michael Keane
Burnley (A)...Lucas Digne
Tottenham (H)...Lucas Digne
Manchester City (A)...Ademola Lookman
Watford (H)...Lucas Digne
Newcastle (H)...André Gomes
Liverpool (A)...André Gomes
Cardiff (H)...André Gomes
Chelsea (A)...Jordan Pickford
Brighton (H)...Richarlison
Manchester United (A)...Jordan Pickford
Crystal Palace (H)...Jordan Pickford
Leicester City (A)...Gylfi Sigurðsson
Southampton (H-LC)...Bernard Duarte
Fulham (H)...Idrissa Gana Gueye
Arsenal (A)...Richarlison
West Ham (H)...Lucas Digne 
Huddersfield (H)...Kurt Zouma
Rotherham (H)...Dominic Calvert-Lewin
Bournemouth (A)...Michael Keane
Southampton (H)...Gylfi Sigurðsson
Wolves (A)...Richarlison

1 minute ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

Gana again although thought Bernard , Digne and Zouma all did well

That partnership on the left between Digne and Bernard is really starting to blossom, reminds me of Baines and Piennar ( aka shite player with the easiest job in football according to PeteO!!) in their prime 

Funny thing is Pienaar got a lot of motm votes in games like this. No standouts so just go for the one who runs around a lot. Some of us appreciate football a bit more than just running around. 

Got to agree with Pete this time I think Gana did run around a lot as he normally does but he also lost the ball several times in dangerous areas, I'm going for Bernard today i would like to see his stats for this match, he  seemed to be everywhere, and always did good stuff when he he was on the ball.

14 hours ago, pete0 said:

Funny thing is Pienaar got a lot of motm votes in games like this. No standouts so just go for the one who runs around a lot. Some of us appreciate football a bit more than just running around. 

How does that fit in with your allardyce appreciation Pete.... obviously you being the connoisseur who enjoys the chess element of the game? The one that involves parking 2 banks of 4 behind the ball and hitting it long. 

Gana for me too.... gave the ball away twice which were brain farts but other than that he was outstanding. 

2 hours ago, hafnia said:

How does that fit in with your allardyce appreciation Pete.... obviously you being the connoisseur who enjoys the chess element of the game? The one that involves parking 2 banks of 4 behind the ball and hitting it long. 

Gana for me too.... gave the ball away twice which were brain farts but other than that he was outstanding. 

I'm not a huge fan of Alladyce but he'd have sorted out the main issues we continue to have and set the foundations for a better manager. We've brought Silva in who has a much better side than the one Alladyce inherited yet Silva hasn't closed the gap on the top 6.

2 hours ago, pete0 said:

I'm not a huge fan of Alladyce but he'd have sorted out the main issues we continue to have and set the foundations for a better manager. We've brought Silva in who has a much better side than the one Alladyce inherited yet Silva hasn't closed the gap on the top 6.

Allardyce inherited a side and added £50m of bench warmers who are not part of our recent uplift.  Thats what he did. 

Allardyce detrained our players and made them rusty and static in offence..... 

Silva has improved our side.... fact. 

2 hours ago, hafnia said:

Allardyce inherited a side and added £50m of bench warmers who are not part of our recent uplift.  Thats what he did. 

Allardyce detrained our players and made them rusty and static in offence..... 

Silva has improved our side.... fact. 

Walcott was arguably our best player under Alladyce. Gave us the pace we were utterly lacking. Tosun was always gonna be a risk, Alladyce gave him time and got him scoring. 

The team was static thanks to Walsh/Koeman, Alladyce addressed the problem. 

Alright Pax got any more facts for us? 

Silva is just as many points away from sixth even though he got 5 first team players to use. 

1 hour ago, pete0 said:

Walcott was arguably our best player under Alladyce. Gave us the pace we were utterly lacking. Tosun was always gonna be a risk, Alladyce gave him time and got him scoring. 

Silva is just as many points away from sixth even though he got 5 first team players to use. 

Are you saying you enjoyed watching us under Gravy Chops more than Silva this season?

1 hour ago, pete0 said:

You do know that we have more points than when we qualified for the CL don’t you? That means Silva has done pretty well in his rebuild season.

2 hours ago, pete0 said:

Walcott effective in a team where the manager doesn't instruct his players to play football and to go long instead?  check.

I think given a transfer window we may have got Kevin Davies out of retirementvwith Kevin Nolan doing his funky chicken dance eh.....

Remind me of how you enjoy watching the finer part of the game again you connosuier you....

1 hour ago, Shukes said:

You do know that we have more points than when we qualified for the CL don’t you? That means Silva has done pretty well in his rebuild season.

Beaten more of the supposed big boys more importantly... which if I'm not mistaken is one of the things that stopped us getting top 4?? 

If Pete predicted snow on Christmas day he would find a way of trying to tell you that sunshine is snow. 

2 hours ago, Wiggytop said:

Are you saying you enjoyed watching us under Gravy Chops more than Silva this season?

Not enjoyed much since Martinez first season. 

We've had a few nice results like the man u one. But that was more to than being rubbish. I miss when we used to out fight teams like we did under Moyes. The players are very lacklustre as are our tactics. 

2 hours ago, Shukes said:

Other than City every team is quite beatable this year. If anything it's disappointing that we haven't got more. This season, much like the Leicester one was a really good chance to break into the top four. We've missed the opportunity. 

1 hour ago, hafnia said:

Walcott effective in a team where the manager doesn't instruct his players to play football and to go long instead?  check.

I think given a transfer window we may have got Kevin Davies out of retirementvwith Kevin Nolan doing his funky chicken dance eh.....

Remind me of how you enjoy watching the finer part of the game again you connosuier you....

Them two players would walk into our side. Especially Nolan. We are majorly missing players with their attitude. 

1 hour ago, hafnia said:

Beaten more of the supposed big boys more importantly... which if I'm not mistaken is one of the things that stopped us getting top 4?? 

If Pete predicted snow on Christmas day he would find a way of trying to tell you that sunshine is snow. 

No idea what your point is here. The teams we beat were all terrible on the day, and have been poor of recent. Don't see any other fans getting that excited beating them.

1 hour ago, MikeO said:

We got 61 points that season, we currently have 50 so 56 max:huh:.

You have to spoil it don’t you haha.

To he honest I was taking Sky’s word for it. They said if we took one point from UTD, that it would equal our points tally when we made the CL qualifiers.

1 hour ago, pete0 said:

Not enjoyed much since Martinez first season. 

We've had a few nice results like the man u one. But that was more to than being rubbish. I miss when we used to out fight teams like we did under Moyes. The players are very lacklustre as are our tactics. 

Other than City every team is quite beatable this year. If anything it's disappointing that we haven't got more. This season, much like the Leicester one was a really good chance to break into the top four. We've missed the opportunity. 

Them two players would walk into our side. Especially Nolan. We are majorly missing players with their attitude. 

No idea what your point is here. The teams we beat were all terrible on the day, and have been poor of recent. Don't see any other fans getting that excited beating them.

Kevin Nolan and Kevin Davies could walk into our side???  Not sure I would have gylfi or Gomes pushed out by that lumpy arsed yard dog.... as for Kevin Davies.... I know we haven't got much options up from but I'd have DCL over him any day 

On 27/04/2019 at 16:50, Shukes said:

Gana.

Making the P’s look increasingly dumb, week in, week out.

The guy was something else today. Deserved to be on the winning side.

Didn’t see it was playing a round at Laranjal at the time not so dumb 24 degrees and the course in perfect condition. 

Strange he seems to play his best football when we lose or draw to shit teams, never mind it will soon be over. 

52 minutes ago, Palfy said:

Didn’t see it was playing a round at Laranjal at the time not so dumb 24 degrees and the course in perfect condition. 

Strange he seems to play his best football when we lose or draw to shit teams, never mind it will soon be over. 

Wouldn’t call winning against Arsenal, Chelsea and UTD shit .... but suppose each to their own.

Golf sounds good though. Hope you had a good day.

On 28/04/2019 at 21:54, Shukes said:

Wouldn’t call winning against Arsenal, Chelsea and UTD shit .... but suppose each to their own.

Golf sounds good though. Hope you had a good day.

Had a great time thanks mate, but he wasn't motm in any of those games and against Chelsea it could be said he went missing.

That's why I said what I did, I just find it strange that he's our best player against the lower teams or the games we generally lose or draw.

I needed to just add this to my earlier comments on Gana I've also noticed he gets more votes when Gomes isn'tt playing and hardly any when Gomes is playing, I won't say why I think that is for fear of upsetting the Ganaretts and starting another shit storm, but I hope people agree it's quite an interesting thought.