IGNORED

Longest Thread For Drivel (or the Romelu Lukaku thread)

I'm done with him too at this point. get rid of him for a good price. has always thought he was bigger than the club, but look at his games against big sides, he doesn't show up, look at him against the RS, he couldn't win a header.

good finisher yes, but not at all complete player. I think many people will be surprised that Everton won't suffer as much as some think if he leaves.

he doesn't want to be here, as long as we can get a good price then so be it.

I watched most of the first-half. Thought Rom had a typical 'Rom taking it easy' game. He had two decent chances which he fluffed and his first touch was up to his usual standard. He played one through ball from just outside the penalty area and it was hit so hard that it went out for a goal kick before the player it was passed to even moved. I didn't see the second-half but wasn't Rom replaced by Benteke at half-time?

I was at the game and was watching him closely even when he was not near the ball. I'm usually not his biggest fan but thought he moved well and was especially good at hold up play. He set up the first goal and hit the post with a good effort.

Indeed, Batshuayi and Rom were replaced by Benteke and Mertens at half time. Benteke was awful.

Enough is enough now J mate, we just need to fuck him off. I'm not even arsed anymore- I don't even read about him anymore. Completely lost interest in him.

You know I was agreeing with you? He's been a complete bellend about the situation. The lack of respect in press junkets previously has been poor but this is outright taking the piss.

Do one sunshine.

Hope you fail.

Love, Everton.

I was at the game and was watching him closely even when he was not near the ball. I'm usually not his biggest fan but thought he moved well and was especially good at hold up play. He set up the first goal and hit the post with a good effort.

Indeed, Batshuayi and Rom were replaced by Benteke and Mertens at half time. Benteke was awful.

Take your word. You don't see all the 'off the ball' movements on TV.

You know I was agreeing with you? He's been a complete bellend about the situation. The lack of respect in press junkets previously has been poor but this is outright taking the piss.

Do one sunshine.

Hope you fail.

Love, Everton.

I know you was- I was just having a moan.

devils advocate - is rom letting United know so he can leverage a bidding war?

MJB... do you think he's arsed about us and what we get? He sees Everton as some youth hostel hes had to stay at until he can move into a plush hotel.

He's an absolute twat

He takes the piss.

I know we'll get top £££ for him though. We do tend to do really well when negotiating outward transfers, we've had great fee's in recent years from these big spenders.

I just hope, really really, hope that the fee is on top of an already healthy transfer kitty and doesn't become THE transfer kitty.

MJB... do you think he's arsed about us and what we get? He sees Everton as some youth hostel hes had to stay at until he can move into a plush hotel.

He's an absolute twat

sorry haf i should have explained, i didn't mean it in the way that hes doing this to net us more money. I meant as a way to net HIMSELF more money :shaking fist:

like agent says chelsea offer 87, and he spouts his mouth hoping united panic and bid 90m and he gets bigger wages and more money.

completely self serving but it could benefit us indirectly.

sorry haf i should have explained, i didn't mean it in the way that hes doing this to net us more money. I meant as a way to net HIMSELF more money :shaking fist:

like agent says chelsea offer 87, and he spouts his mouth hoping united panic and bid 90m and he gets bigger wages and more money.

completely self serving but it could benefit us indirectly.

I think he would negotiate a large signing on fee if he went for less.

I feel like I'm the only one who has seen him for the prick that he is. Never taken to him because he's never taken to us.

Rumours that we want Romero and Smalling off United if he goes there. Romero was excellent last season but I've never really seen the fuss about Smalling prefer Jones but wouldn't want him either.

somewhere, Romey is crying into a pillow.

So long, Rom. Thanks for the goals and the mass-income. It's been... emotional....