IGNORED

Baines

I would try him out rather than pay 20m for an unknown fullback, and Fellaini can easily be replaced, theres hundreds of midfielders out there.

Talk of where would we be without him is well over the top, Carsley did a better job as a defensive mid, thats how good Fellaini is.

Leftbacks only come at 20m?

I would try him out rather than pay 20m for an unknown fullback, and Fellaini can easily be replaced, theres hundreds of midfielders out there.

Talk of where would we be without him is well over the top, Carsley did a better job as a defensive mid, thats how good Fellaini is.

:blink: thats just crazy...I loved Carsley and don't think we ever replaced him properly, but the only way Carsley was better was mentally. You can't even compare them, completely different players. Even if you could compare, Cars isnt anywhere near the same level, attitude the exception...

Whenever Fellaini has played as a deep midfielder I think hes been exceptional at protecting the back four. The game at Eastlands where he gave them nothing was an example of an almost perfect game for a player in that role.

He may hot have had the bruiser attitude to his game that Carsley had, but he doesn't need it as he normally just takes the ball away with minimal fuss. For me they are barely the same league as players, thats why no bigger sides were ever interested in Carsley.

Not picking on Carsley here, I was a big fan of his when he was here.

Leighton Baines has joined up with the England squad at St George's Park. The chances he will be making the move to Old Trafford now look more remote than ever after Everton owner Bill Kenwright made clear he wasn't interested in any more offers for the left-back. It would take a considerably larger fee from anything Manchester United have offered before to prise him away from Goodison and at this stage that looks unlikely to happen.

Taken from the Liverpool Echo.

Looks like Baines is staying, so glad :)

Peter H. Ive heard the same but don't count your chickens mate, im shitting bricks over this. Remember Arteta last deal of the whole window.

No matter what business we do losing Bainesy would devastate me.....stop press Sky just said we are looking at a Chelsea striker on loan

and its probably Lukaku, now that would be mint.

And if the rumour about Bill refusing to talk to Moyes is true that's just brilliant.. Twitchy bum time be fucked, my nerves are shot.

Peter H. Ive heard the same but don't count your chickens mate, im shitting bricks over this. Remember Arteta last deal of the whole window.

No matter what business we do losing Bainesy would devastate me.....stop press Sky just said we are looking at a Chelsea striker on loan

and its probably Lukaku, now that would be mint.

And if the rumour about Bill refusing to talk to Moyes is true that's just brilliant.. Twitchy bum time be fucked, my nerves are shot.

Lukaku? Really? Did you hear it on sky?