IGNORED

Ross Barkley

Doesn't make any sense, that excuse. He's been playing week in, week out for 4 seasons now but three different England managers have decided not to use him.

Of course, sitting on the bench at one of the media favourite clubs would probably see him recalled.

Will lose so much respect for him if he bottles it.

Rom is critisiced for it and Ross will be doing exactly the same.

I can't get I to the team and can't be arses to fight for it... so I'll move. Not the right kind of motivation we need.

I'll buy some nice fluffy dice for them both... Ross and Rom!

Ross needs to take a long hard look at himself, to be replaced as a starter for England by Livermore, he's not doing something right, he might well have more talent and flair ( when he can be arsed to put some effort in) but it's too inconsistent. If he's not careful the boat is going to well and truely sail without him. If he wants to save his England career, he should make sure he's no 1 choice on his clubs team sheet week in week out.

I would love him to do it here, but I struggle to see it happening☹️

To be honest... he could just sign the contract and say "I just needed to make sure of a few things in my own mind... take a break and im happy to commit to another 5 years which will take me to my peak years"

The fact that he hasn't said anything means we can't put too much blame at his feet. He may have been told that he will be a squad player in koeman plans... and for that reason he will assess his options.

Does anyone think he's trying to run his contract down?

Think he (and his agent) have handled this saga really badly.

38 degrees by the poseidon pool today.... just eaten a butty made by the unhygenic looking lad in the snack bar.

You are right... the main pool is too much... can't relax. A little kid nearly drowned in the paddling pool the other day. So friggin scary.... had a life jacket on and went forward and couldn't get up. Made my nerves bad.

38 degrees by the poseidon pool today.... just eaten a butty made by the unhygenic looking lad in the snack bar.

You are right... the main pool is too much... can't relax. A little kid nearly drowned in the paddling pool the other day. So friggin scary.... had a life jacket on and went forward and couldn't get up. Made my nerves bad.

Good spot isn't it? toilets are ace as well (aha). That area just wasn't touched when we went and it gets the same amount of sun!

Oh sh*t, my boys wears one of those jackets. Closest we came to any issues was when he decided that he didn't need any assistance jumping in to the big pool. Threw a paddy when we tried to "ease" him in. Apparently, he was OK with the idea of drowning.

Enjoy the rest of it, pretty sure you'll be getting fed up with Captain T and the super dogs soon enough (if not already).

edit: Coco and Charlie are frightening.

Edited by Lowensda

Good spot isn't it? toilets are ace as well (aha). That area just wasn't touched when we went and it gets the same amount of sun!

Oh sh*t, my boys wears one of those jackets. Closest we came to any issues was when he decided that he didn't need any assistance jumping in to the big pool. Threw a paddy when we tried to "ease" him in. Apparently, he was OK with the idea of drowning.

Enjoy the rest of it, pretty sure you'll be getting fed up with Captain T and the super dogs soon enough (if not already).

edit: Coco and Charlie are frightening.

Yeah clowns freak me out

Ready to come home now. 10 days is more than enough with 2 little ones

Someone just recommended blue lagoon village in kos - said it far better than this one.