IGNORED

Pienaar

He's off lets be honest BUT if it was to Spurs how about swapping him with Keane & Jenas (Or just the latter + some ££)??

I don't want him to go, but he's going else he'd off signed whatever's been put in front of him, so just a thought of getting some decent players & or player + cash.

I like Jenas always have, he's just faded a little bit recently at Spurs!!!

I'm hoping much to the contrary. I love watching him play and he's so important for Everton.

But in spite of saying that, the rumour mill is that in order to sign Bellamy, the blues might need to sell someone in exchange for the cashola. Maybe Pienaar is the one?

And again, PLEASE NO!!

David Moyes Would Never even contemplate signing Craig Bellamy.Simple.

why not? because he works hard and doesnt appreciate slackers? sounds like a moyes player to me

as for the jermaine jenas shout ive got to side with romey on that... what the fuck? i'd do a deal with spurs if it involved money and bentley...or maybe naughton/walker and bentley or danny rose and bentley. as you can see though, i'd like bentley

why not? because he works hard and doesnt appreciate slackers? sounds like a moyes player to me

as for the jermaine jenas shout ive got to side with romey on that... what the fuck? i'd do a deal with spurs if it involved money and bentley...or maybe naughton/walker and bentley or danny rose and bentley. as you can see though, i'd like bentley

Id prefer to just keep Piennar

I don't think he's completely rejected the possibility of a new deal but I don't think there's much doubt that it could have been sorted by now if he'd wanted it to be. He's keeping his options open. I'm not surprised because, good as he's been for us, I don't think he's ever really been consumed by the Everton ethos and fallen for the club in the way that (for example) Cahill, Arteta and Neville have.

Got to hope South Africa get beaten and Pienaar has poor games, just in order to keep the wolves from the door. Not an ideal situation, would have been nice to see him commit to a contract and then we could relax and enjoy and will him to take defenses apart the way we know he can.

It's almost like watching Euro 2004 all over again, wanting Rooney to do well so you could say to all the arm chair supporters "Yes, that's what we have! Not United, not Cheslsea etc - but Everton" - but knowing that the contract was left unsigned left you feeling hollow.

I'm disappointed that we never secured him over a year ago and put him on parity with the Yak, Cahill, Arteta etc, could he be forgiven for not showing loyalty? Did he dispair when Phil Neville was gifted a top dollar contract till he was 35? I know what I would have thought.

I'm disappointed that we never secured him over a year ago and put him on parity with the Yak, Cahill, Arteta etc, could he be forgiven for not showing loyalty? Did he dispair when Phil Neville was gifted a top dollar contract till he was 35? I know what I would have thought.

We've no way of knowing that we didn't try to secure him back then though have we?

Normally we advertise the fact...

Do we? There was no prior warning that TC and Coleman were about to sign new contracts was there? I didn't see any. They might talk generally about wanting to tie players down but I don't think it's true to say that (normally) they give us details of all negotiations in progress.

I don't think Pienaar's showing will have any bearing on whether clubs will be in for him this summer, they've had the chance to watch him for the past few seasons for us, seen him have an outstanding game against Brazil where he pissed all over Kaka so they're fully aware of what he can do already.

I've resigned myself to him going, so if he decides to stay it'll be even better.

I don't think Pienaar's showing will have any bearing on whether clubs will be in for him this summer, they've had the chance to watch him for the past few seasons for us, seen him have an outstanding game against Brazil where he pissed all over Kaka so they're fully aware of what he can do already.

I've resigned myself to him going, so if he decides to stay it'll be even better.

£20m do you think we'd get for him?

'He'll be like a new signing!!!' - I'm sure I've heard that somewhere before?!

ive heard moyes may make him see out his contract i wont be happy if this happens i dont want a repeat of the lescott saga if he wants away sell him imediatly after the world cup and get someone else in and wish him well hes been great to watch....theres good players out there who knows what moyes will come up with.

I agree, I don't like the idea of him seeing out his contract until next year, because if he did leave at the end of next season for free, we've lost one of our best players and we've got no money to replace him! :o

I would make him see contract out. Next season could be massive for us and he would be a big part in that.

Let's face it, if old arry wanted him - we could play hard ball and say £20m now or we will hold him till end of contract and then you are up against Chelsea, Man Utd, and a host of other bigger names who would take him on a free and offer £80k+ a week - what is it to be?

Moyes has surely learnt enough to know keeping a player against his will is pointless.

Let him go, grab as much money as you can and replace him with a player who wants the shirt.

If Pienaar had three years left on his contract and wanted away, then maybe, just maybe it's worth saying, your staying here and if you dont perform then your in the reserves.But One years contract on the table and pienaar or any other player in question could just ride it out and take it easy!

Put yourself in their shoes/boots!

If he really wants to go.....let him go.

I would make him see contract out. Next season could be massive for us and he would be a big part in that.

Let's face it, if old arry wanted him - we could play hard ball and say £20m now or we will hold him till end of contract and then you are up against Chelsea, Man Utd, and a host of other bigger names who would take him on a free and offer £80k+ a week - what is it to be?

do you think its a good idea to sell one of our best players to one of our closest rivals? if we sold him to chelski or manure at least it wouldn't be so bad watching him continue to improve and potentially having an effect on our league position next term, even better sell him abroad, hopefully god will be good to moysey and give him a bucketful of cash for him