IGNORED

General Weekend/Midweek Football

3 hours ago, pete0 said:

Crazy it's took this long for them to get beat. 

It really is. I have seen them play like that before but they have always somehow found a way to win, riding their luck at times. Today Watford set out a clear plan, repeatedly exposed them on the counter and Liverpool just weren't up for it. 

36 minutes ago, Palfy said:

Watching the Chelsea game Barkley is probably having his best game I’ve seen him play in a Chelsea shirt, it’s amazing what the hatred for the shite can inspire you to do. 

And now with a stellar goal to *hopefully* knock some more wind out of the shite's sails. They look on their way out of this cup and very well could go out against Atletico. 

It's my only silver lining for this season.

15 minutes ago, dunlopp9987 said:

And now with a stellar goal to *hopefully* knock some more wind out of the shite's sails. They look on their way out of this cup and very well could go out against Atletico. 

It's my only silver lining for this season.

this loss could be the start of something confidence wise too.  they could be exhausted from Klopps run to the ground methods too.  his teams usually fade at the end of seasons.

I'm hoping that they go out to Athletico and to blow the league is a push.... but at the very least it would be great to see them stagger go the title and half their players leave thinking it's as good as it gets.... quit whilst ahead. 

VVD looks like a man who would happily go to barca... didn't he go on strike at Southampton. 

I’m going to Swindon Town v Forrest Green Rovers tomorrow as a guest of Barratt David Wilson Severn Valley MD, we’ve known each other for years, they started sponsoring the Town this year and have a box there but it isn’t a box very basic facilities at Swindon. 
He’s a massive Everton fan which is great we talk more about Everton than the game we are there to watch. 

26 minutes ago, Palfy said:

I’m going to Swindon Town v Forrest Green Rovers tomorrow as a guest of Barratt David Wilson Severn Valley MD, we’ve known each other for years, they started sponsoring the Town this year and have a box there but it isn’t a box very basic facilities at Swindon. 
He’s a massive Everton fan which is great we talk more about Everton than the game we are there to watch. 

Said before that my big bro is a FGR fan and goes when he's in the country so I hope Swindon get turned over, though FGR on a poor run so unlikely.

8 minutes ago, MikeO said:

Said before that my big bro is a FGR fan and goes when he's in the country so I hope Swindon get turned over, though FGR on a poor run so unlikely.

They got planing permission for there new ground this week, it’s going to be built out of timber to fit in with their environmental credentials, the ground there in now isn’t that old. 

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Palfy said:

PSG crowned champions today. 

I read that the French is only league in Europe to have something written in their rules setting out what happens in the event of a season being curtailed for some reason, so if that's the case then they're following the rules and nobody can complain. That "fact" just comes from a comment under the BBC report of the story so no idea if it's accurate.

7 minutes ago, MikeO said:

I read that the French is only league in Europe to have something written in their rules setting out what happens in the event of a season being curtailed for some reason, so if that's the case then they're following the rules and nobody can complain. That "fact" just comes from a comment under the BBC report of the story so no idea if it's accurate.

It also named the clubs making the CL and Europa spots for next season , but never said if there would be demotion and promotion, which I would think there have to be. 

• 1 month later...