IGNORED

General Weekend/Midweek Football

On 26/10/2019 at 02:59, markjazzbassist said:

I said when the shite axed him that Rodgers is a good manager I was laughed off here.  

You sure that was not more luck than judgement 😀.

You were right mate I didn’t rate him, even when he was at Celtic I thought what he was doing there didn’t prove anything, but at Leicester he’s storming it. 
You know what we are big enough to prize him away from there. 

38 minutes ago, Palfy said:

You sure that was not more luck than judgement 😀.

You were right mate I didn’t rate him, even when he was at Celtic I thought what he was doing there didn’t prove anything, but at Leicester he’s storming it. 
You know what we are big enough to prize him away from there. 

he had them 2nd in the league, he was good and still is.  engineered a big upset in the CL with Celtic too.  he plays attacking football too.  he's a martinez but way better.  coutinho waxed lyrical about how much he loved the guy.  

On 03/11/2019 at 16:06, Bailey said:

Leicester superb again. Not as flashy as last week against Soton, but they created chances, plugged away and then the quality of the passing for the 2nd to wrap it up was excellent. They have the 2nd best midfield in the league for me.

Plus love him or hate him Vardy again like their title winning season is doing the business again, only this time his goals aren’t just based on speed and break aways. 

On 04/11/2019 at 22:20, Palfy said:

Plus love him or hate him Vardy again like their title winning season is doing the business again, only this time his goals aren’t just based on speed and break aways. 

To be completely honest I didn't think he had that type of play in him. He has improved as a player under Rodgers.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Sibdane said:

Not sure who they'll get though. Mourinho? 

Six months ago they were in the CL final, which is crazy for a team like Spurs. 

Skybet have Mourinho favourite then Howe followed by Benitez. 
I wouldn’t have thought Howe and Rafa would get a look in. 

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Wiggytop said:

Our connection dropped at least twice last night and froze a few times, don’t have fibre yet with approx 13mb speeds. Anyone else get similar problems?

1 hour ago, Romey 1878 said:

I’ve had no problems over any of the nights. 

Me neither, but I get 60+mb so that probably helps.