IGNORED

General Weekend/Midweek Football

21 minutes ago, SpartyBlue said:

Lookman quick and dangerous since coming on for Fulham. Not saying Lookman will be that but a product  of having a better side now is we will occassionsally have players who come good after not making it with us.

Think Fulham would make anyone look good to be honest, they're so far out of their depth that it hurts. 

Like I said in a post a few weeks ago, there's only one relegation place up for grabs this season, West Brom and Fulham will be comfortably bottom, would even go as far as to say they'll be gone come April. 

20 minutes ago, Zoo 2.0 said:

Think Fulham would make anyone look good to be honest, they're so far out of their depth that it hurts. 

Like I said in a post a few weeks ago, there's only one relegation place up for grabs this season, West Brom and Fulham will be comfortably bottom, would even go as far as to say they'll be gone come April. 

Wasn’t really anything to do with Fulham though. He was the most dangerous player for either side. Talent was never his issue

Manchester United 1 Spurs 2 after just 8 minutes. Harry Maguire with a brace of fuck ups to concede the lead. How anyone thinks that he's worth £20 needs to give their head a wobble, one of the most overrated defenders to have ever played in the league. 

In regards to Everton, a lot will happen between now and the Carabao Cup tie but DCL, James and Charlie will have a field day against this lot, amazing how much a shadow of themselves they are since the Ferguson era. 

1 minute ago, Palfy said:

Haf are you beginning to think what I’m thinking, that we could finish somewhere near the top, or am I just getting a bit to excited 😜 

I think empty stadiums is proving to be a great leveller... Liverpool back 4 seem more disjointed. 

Like the look of villas keeper.