IGNORED

General Weekend/Midweek Football

Bournemouth-Luton Town match suspended in the 2nd half with the match tied at 1 after Tom Lockyer collapsed on the field. 

He was stretchered off in the 1st half of the Championship play-off final last season after collapsing on the field. He was later diagnosed with an atrial fibrillation but was given the all clear to resume his playing career following surgery. 

1 hour ago, StatesideToffee14 said:

Bournemouth-Luton Town match suspended in the 2nd half with the match tied at 1 after Tom Lockyer collapsed on the field. 

He was stretchered off in the 1st half of the Championship play-off final last season after collapsing on the field. He was later diagnosed with an atrial fibrillation but was given the all clear to resume his playing career following surgery. 

Two heart issues resulting in collapse now, you'd think that'll sadly be career ending.

Shame.

1 hour ago, Hafnia said:

All depends on what it is.

the usual ghouls on twitter assuming his vaccination status. I think he had a-fib and had surgery to fix it. 

5 hours ago, StatesideToffee14 said:

Made up that Forest are going for Nuno, that puts them right in the mix for going down as he's absolutely dogshite. His only real achievement is promoting Wolves with a budget much bigger than the rest of the division. 

Failed at Al-Ittihad and spectacularly at Spurs. I don't think they'll actually go as the Luton, Burnley and Sheffield are a special form of turd but they'll be nailed on 17th.

1 hour ago, Zoo 2.0 said:

Made up that Forest are going for Nuno, that puts them right in the mix for going down as he's absolutely dogshite. His only real achievement is promoting Wolves with a budget much bigger than the rest of the division. 

Failed at Al-Ittihad and spectacularly at Spurs. I don't think they'll actually go as the Luton, Burnley and Sheffield are a special form of turd but they'll be nailed on 17th.

Very odd decision.  

if I was Forest I’d have gone for Schumacher who Is now off to stoke. 

1 hour ago, StatesideToffee14 said:

Maybe it's my own warped mind (or the fact that I've seen the movie in question hundreds of times) but I always thought Cooper looked like a doppleganger for Mike White, the actor who played Jack Black's friend in School of Rock. 

I can see it. 

Also can we talk about Mike White's career?? It is...so strange. Was an actor in some pretty big movies, is the creator and showrunner for one of the biggest shows in recent memory (white lotus), and just casually was in the final 3 of a season of Survivor. 

Strange, strange man.

On 20/12/2023 at 01:51, StatesideToffee14 said:

Maybe it's my own warped mind (or the fact that I've seen the movie in question hundreds of times) but I always thought Cooper looked like a doppleganger for Mike White, the actor who played Jack Black's friend in School of Rock. 

My lad has calling him Ned Schneebly for years. 🤣🤣🤣