IGNORED

General Weekend/Midweek Football

17 hours ago, Formby said:

His lawyer's statement today says he was cleared of all charges. The charges were actually dropped by the CPS, a very important distinction. United would have been aware of the circumstances why a key witness dropped out. The fact they were about to welcome him back before the recent surge of negative publicity shows how mercenary they are.

Cos dropped charges no doubt cos greenwood managed to get his partner to refuse to testify 

10 hours ago, dunlopp9987 said:

Watching Chelsea/Luton. Chelsea far from their best yet still up 2-0. Luton absolutely finishing 20th this year. 

All sets up nicely for them to beat us at Goodison

Chelsea played alot of 1 touch stuff at the start & I genuinely forgot players could do that...

11 hours ago, dunlopp9987 said:

Watching Chelsea/Luton. Chelsea far from their best yet still up 2-0. Luton absolutely finishing 20th this year. 

All sets up nicely for them to beat us at Goodison

I had similar thoughts.

Was thinking to myself these are absolutely shite and then I thought about playing them and got very nervous :lol:.

It was the first time I watched that Carlton Morris and given his scoring record last season I was expecting a lot more. He is a big lad who can win a ball but his technique is dreadful. Each time he tried to run with the ball, he knocked it further away from goal!

2 hours ago, Bailey said:

I thought he did OK. It was actually quite a mature and controlled performance. Same player at heart though, had a chance to help his defender out for the first goal and just left him to it against Sterling!

That’s what I meant, jogged about without a care in the world, bullet dodged IMO 

• 2 weeks later...