IGNORED

General Weekend/Midweek Football

Ten Hag received his 3rd yellow card today against Luton Town. He will serve a one-match touchline suspension and will not manage Manchester United in their first match coming out of the international break when they travel to Goodison Park. 

Manchester United is also dealing with even more injuries with Hojlund and Eriksen getting hurt today. 

They have quite the tough fixture schedule coming out of the break as within about a week's time they have 3 matches, all away, to Everton, Galatasaray, and Newcastle United. 

5 hours ago, StatesideToffee14 said:

Ten Hag received his 3rd yellow card today against Luton Town. He will serve a one-match touchline suspension and will not manage Manchester United in their first match coming out of the international break when they travel to Goodison Park. 

Shame that, they'll now have more of a chance against us.

The City penalty is a penalty, but you see them go unpunished in every game so a real conversation to be had around consistency again for me. 

Despite that, what a game. Glad Chelsea levelled as they deserved something from the match, ice cool from Cole Palmer to slot the 4-4 penalty away late into injury time, he's got a real spark about him.

10 hours ago, Zoo 2.0 said:

The City penalty is a penalty, but you see them go unpunished in every game so a real conversation to be had around consistency again for me. 

Despite that, what a game. Glad Chelsea levelled as they deserved something from the match, ice cool from Cole Palmer to slot the 4-4 penalty away late into injury time, he's got a real spark about him.

Regarding Cole Palmer ex Everton midfielder Isaac price said Palmer was the best player he had ever played against that’s high praise indeed coming from a fellow pro. 

• 3 weeks later...
Just now, dunlopp9987 said:

Can't be asked to spell out can't be asked or provide evidence for slander?? This is the height of laziness!

It's arsed, not asked btw.

You're telling me you didn't go round shitting yourself and fretting during/after games involving our relegation rivals?

I don't believe you.

The officiating in the EPL is truly remarkable. Semenyo for Bournemouth should've been sent off against Villa. Now Caicedo should've been sent off for Chelsea, only for Chelsea to go down and earn a penalty that shouldn't have been given. 

I feel like year after year, there's general sentiment from just about everyone that the officiating is ruining the game, and nothing ever really gets done about it. 

1 hour ago, Matt said:

City getting absolutely fucked by the ref at the end :lol:

I thought it was disgusting tbh.  People laughing about it but it’s not funny.  I thought the same as I did when I watched wolves get shafted. 

it’s all part of the same mechanism that is trying to get our club shafted.  The game is bent. 

10 hours ago, Hafnia said:

I thought it was disgusting tbh.  People laughing about it but it’s not funny.  I thought the same as I did when I watched wolves get shafted. 

it’s all part of the same mechanism that is trying to get our club shafted.  The game is bent. 

Laughing in disbelief to be honest. 

The fact that they are going after haarland is a joke.  

wtf do they expect?  Fans save their money and invest time to go the game, it’s fuckin important. 

the pricks that run this game now are expecting players and fans to shrug their shoulders and laugh things off as if it’s just a game. 

good on haarland…. That’s what I would want from our players. The media have towed some sort of line that’s been stated by the pgmol/epl ….. its not good enough 

the game is in the worst place it’s been for a long long time. 

On 03/12/2023 at 16:33, Hafnia said:

It's all going to come out one day, I'm sure, and there will be uproar when it does: influence of gambling, influence of big money, influence of Saudis, power-grabbing and egotistical in-fighting, and no end of illegal bribes and influence-peddling. I can't wait for the day because there's no doubt the league is being tarnished and diminished and fans are being taken for suckers.