IGNORED

General Weekend/Midweek Football

3 hours ago, Btay said:

I hate the heat as well mate but you get use to it! Lovely place to live.

I could quite happily retire to the Trinity beach area by Cairns a tropical paradise, stunning coastline and surrounded in land by the oldest rainforest in the world. I’ve travelled a quite a fair bit and been to some beautiful places but when I rocked up at Trinity beach I instantly fell in love and felt this could be home stunning 😍 

1 hour ago, Palfy said:

I could quite happily retire to the Trinity beach area by Cairns a tropical paradise, stunning coastline and surrounded in land by the oldest rainforest in the world. I’ve travelled a quite a fair bit and been to some beautiful places but when I rocked up at Trinity beach I instantly fell in love and felt this could be home stunning 😍 

Victor Harbour for me, it was perfect. 

• 2 weeks later...
55 minutes ago, MikeO said:

The last fifteen minutes of ten Hag's United career coming up?

He's saved himself a few weeks there, but they're in massive, massive trouble. I thought that he would get time considering what he's spent and how many managers they've been through, but he could be gone by Christmas at this rate. 

Think they'll get absolutely battered by City in a week or two.

9 hours ago, Zoo 2.0 said:

He's saved himself a few weeks there, but they're in massive, massive trouble. I thought that he would get time considering what he's spent and how many managers they've been through, but he could be gone by Christmas at this rate. 

Think they'll get absolutely battered by City in a week or two.

Wouldn't surprise me in the least if United pull off a shock win

• 2 weeks later...
21 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

They sang about Hillsborough.

Luton statement..

"The club condemns any kind of chanting that knowingly seeks to divide, and our safety and security team launched an internal investigation at the earliest opportunity," 

"What has quickly become evident is that a number of people may have taken part without knowledge that the words used were in relation to the Hillsborough and Heysel tragedies, and we see the route to persuading supporters not to repeat these chants in future is through communication and education.

"On this basis we are reviewing CCTV and media footage from the match, and will speak to witnesses to identify individuals who may have taken part. Any perpetrators could face stadium bans and potential criminal prosecutions."

"On behalf of all at Luton Town, we would like to wholeheartedly apologise to anyone offended by the chants heard during yesterday's match, and will continue to work with supporter groups to educate fans on chants that are classed as tragedy abuse by football authorities, the police and CPS."

21 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

Taken part without knowledge of what the words were in relation to?

What bullshit.

They hate Liverpool cos the hysel ban affected them.  Little do they seem to remember but one of the worst episodes we seen in the UK was in a few months before Hysel when luton failed to prepare properly for millwall. They never made it an all ticket game and the stadium was a war zone. 

they know quite clearly what the chant is associated with. Twats. 

17 hours ago, MikeO said:

BBC online reports on the Man Utd game this evening were saying (when Utd were 3-2 up) that it was a classic game that people would be talking about in twenty-five years. Post game they describe it as "chaotic":rolleyes:

Even with 10 men, to lose 4-3 to Copenhagen like that is quite catastrophic.