IGNORED

Phil Neville

• 1 month later...

Hopefully they find the prick. Has he broken any law so he can be prosecuted?

No he has not and id be very scared the day you could get prosecuted for making stupid posts on the internet. I hope they find him and teach him some mannors but to prosecute is way too much.

Kinda like Giggs wanting to prosecute twitter for telling the truth about his love affair (apart from the fact that they told the truth and this current moron is just an idiot) but it just shows you how the internet can blow things way out of proportions.

I agree with Avin and thats why I was very clear with the not wanting to accuse anyone and not knowing if it was the guys real name.

The internet is very anonymous. You can chose to post in any name. Ip's are not that reliable either and even if they were, it could be anyone using someone elses computer or network. You would be surprised at the amount of people forgetting to protect their wireless networks at home.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/320853/

There are some truly moronic tossers about, I hope to God this tit doesn't turn out to be an Evertonian

Only just saw that.

Trouble with these social network things is they're a breeding ground for morons and general cerebrally challenged idiots. Not just what was said of Neville's child, but racist slurs, homophobic derogatories and other questionable behavior. I think sometimes they should never have introduced these fucking things, as you invariably hear about someone getting attacked and people up to no good. If you don't like a particular player, fine, keep it to yourself, but what was said - and other things you often hear about - just don't need these idiots getting involved.

Seems little chance they'll find the individual/s in question but as mentioned, a prosecution would seem a bit extreme.

• 2 years later...

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/nov/30/phil-neville-coach-valencia-nuno-voro

I'm gonna tune in to watch him on the touchline... it will be comical.

Things I expect to see.....

1. Him sporting the club blazer with V neck jumper (going for the ultra professional look)

2. Growing a mediteranean look hairstyle

3. Confirming the great managers he has played under and how he learned off them

4. Telling people he is in for 5.30 am and gets the training kits ready himself

It will be a good laugh this, as we all know phil gets a bit carried away.... oh yeah, he will do a lot of pointing too and proper menacing 50 yard stares - he may even do the "i'm not celebrating the goal" look.

• 5 years later...
1 hour ago, Romey 1878 said:

He's coming close to winning the "worst manager ever" award I think, very achievable goal. 

As a wise men once said, "Some men are born mediocre, some men achieve mediocrity, and some men have mediocrity thrust upon them.":P

• 1 year later...
23 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

Just watched this twice.   He’s trying to be saf,  the issue is he labelled a jibe at “Franco” for being negative.   Then took a pause so Franco nipped in.  

pretty embarrassing 

Very embarrassing 🙈 

• 2 weeks later...