IGNORED

James McCarthy

Donachie seems to suggest he was wanting to keep players back, whereas 'others' were wanting to rush them back...

Right and Roberto said in one of his press conferences that the injuries have lessened since then. So inadvertent blaming of Donachie or coincidental cause and effect. Your choice.

Donacchie didn't get another job yet right? Must not have been the "field leading" guy he thought he was.

Right and Roberto said in one of his press conferences that the injuries have lessened since then. So inadvertent blaming of Donachie or coincidental cause and effect. Your choice.

Donacchie didn't get another job yet right? Must not have been the "field leading" guy he thought he was.

They're obviously both going to blame each other, so we'll never know what really happened, if anything happened at all.

He didn't get a new job yet because he's on gardening leave.

Edited by Romey 1878

He wasn't placed on gardening leave so it couldn't stop him.

Maybe I don't understand this British gardening leave. So not only do they fire you but you can't work another job for a specified amount of time? Sounds like a terrible policy.

Here in the states if you get terminated you are able to get employed at any time, there's not limitations.

Maybe I don't understand this British gardening leave. So not only do they fire you but you can't work another job for a specified amount of time? Sounds like a terrible policy.

Here in the states if you get terminated you are able to get employed at any time, there's not limitations.

Garden leave

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Garden_leave

Just read what I put...I meant the criticism seemed to peak when Donachie left!!!

Don't worry mate, I'm just playing devils advocate after the dark cloud he left under.

I'm sure it tough being a physio whilst your boss is also qualified in your field. I can imagine Roberto having a few different opinions to the physio on occasion.

I think that's an obvious really.

He has missed so much so to bring him back and play him twice in his first week back would seem a risk to me.

We're not likely to get much from Chelsea so I wouldn't mind him getting a bit more rest after the Liverpool match.

If he is injured again then that's a different story.

• 3 weeks later...

In his games back, Played 6. Won 2 drew 2 and lost 2. Lost against Chelsea and arsenal....,

You a bit bored, not getting any attention on the forum. Go and do some sums.... There you go, nice and productive.

Oh you including "big teams" here.

He hasn't changed a thing we're still shit.

Oh you including "big teams" here.

He hasn't changed a thing we're still shit.

In that case...neither has Gibson, Mirallas etc.

The whole team is below par. Trying to score personal points over one player just because some rate him highly is...well...pointless.

Do you know what I mean? I'm finding Lukaku terribly frustrating. But I find it hard to just pick him out when the whole team still hasn't got going.

In that case...neither has Gibson, Mirallas etc.

The whole team is below par. Trying to score personal points over one player just because some rate him highly is...well...pointless.

Do you know what I mean? I'm finding Lukaku terribly frustrating. But I find it hard to just pick him out when the whole team still hasn't got going.

Yes I do know what you mean.

But it wasn't me spouting all kinds of shite about James McCarthy making us a better team. I think it's proved a point that we still ain't won a PL game with him back.

• 2 weeks later...

"Evertons season was ticking along nicely before he was injured in Wolfsburg in November. Since then, the collapse has been bewildering.

How much has been down to his absence? He has missed 14 games so far and Everton have won just two; with him in the team the win percentage jumps from 14.3 to 36 and they are also more potent in front of goal."

"Evertons season was ticking along nicely before he was injured in Wolfsburg in November. Since then, the collapse has been bewildering.

How much has been down to his absence? He has missed 14 games so far and Everton have won just two; with him in the team the win percentage jumps from 14.3 to 36 and they are also more potent in front of goal."

To be fair I think he is talking bollocks because at no point has our season ever been ticking along nicely, in fact we have been shite all season, with or without McCarthy