IGNORED

James McCarthy

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/james-mccarthy-seeking-urgent-everton-5831569

Its probably all bollocks but imagine the meltdown in here if that was about Lukaku!

Bollocks or not, I wouldn't begrudge McCarthy for wanting to be an equal/greater earner compared with Cleverley. After what he's given to this club and with his potential to keep giving for years to come, he deserves it.

"He can fuck off, he's useless anyway, disrepecting Everton like that. Never deserved anything. Only played OK in one game this year, he wants more money, CL or trophies, he can do one the ungrateful prick."

Although that's tongue in cheek difference is nothing has come out of McCarthys mouth. Lukaku needs to learn what to say and when to say it.

Everyone knows deep down that Lukaku is engineering himself a move at the earliest opportunity with his little comments.

McCarthy is one of our most important players (if not the most important). According to my math...he appeared in 37 games for us this season (111 total points possible. 57 points recorded). He was absent for 14 games due to injury (42 total points possible. 12 points recorded). Obviously, there are many other factors that influence our results, but clearly we are a better team with McCarthy on the pitch (dropped 48.6% of possible points with him on the pitch vs. 71.4% points dropped of possible points with him off the pitch).

He deserves whatever he's asking for...clearly a natural born leader who will one day captain the side should he stay here long enough. Excited to see him and TC partnered together in the midfield. Dear God, just anyone but f'ing Gareth Barry

I hope it's true , we offer him a new deal, he signs, we all live happily ever after,

It's almost certainly bollocks but you can see where the weiter got his idea from. Moat wont be happy if Cleverley is getting more than them.

The weiter got his idea from the moat!

Haha sorry Pad, you typing on the phone by any chance haha.

McCarthy is one of our most important players (if not the most important). According to my math...he appeared in 37 games for us this season (111 total points possible. 57 points recorded). He was absent for 14 games due to injury (42 total points possible. 12 points recorded). Obviously, there are many other factors that influence our results, but clearly we are a better team with McCarthy on the pitch (dropped 48.6% of possible points with him on the pitch vs. 71.4% points dropped of possible points with him off the pitch).

He deserves whatever he's asking for...clearly a natural born leader who will one day captain the side should he stay here long enough. Excited to see him and TC partnered together in the midfield. Dear God, just anyone but f'ing Gareth Barry

We only finished with 47 points all season .

Although that's tongue in cheek difference is nothing has come out of McCarthys mouth. Lukaku needs to learn what to say and when to say it.

Everyone knows deep down that Lukaku is engineering himself a move at the earliest opportunity with his little comments.

Certainly not everyone, only those who see things that aren't there when reading between the lines :P

Certainly not everyone, only those who see things that aren't there when reading between the lines :P

Matt that is exactly what he is doing mate, if your bird came in and said that she fancied the fella down the rosd with a bigger house, nicer car and more money would you say it was acceptable and she was just wanting to better herself or would you be pissed off and think she was being disrespectful?

The point being is even if she did want that she doesn't have to go on and on about it. She should be respectful and say nothing and eventually lesve you if he was interested.

Matt that is exactly what he is doing mate, if your bird came in and said that she fancied the fella down the rosd with a bigger house, nicer car and more money would you say it was acceptable and she was just wanting to better herself or would you be pissed off and think she was being disrespectful?

The point being is even if she did want that she doesn't have to go on and on about it. She should be respectful and say nothing and eventually lesve you if he was interested.

Nailed

1. That bloke down the road may have more, but I'm better for her.

2. She came back and didn't go behind my back. Says shes happy with me.

3. She's comfortable enough in her situation to be open.

To be more literal, my wife and I both occasionally go "phwoar, look at him / her", its human nature to see something and want it if its attractive. However, we are more than happy with each other so that "green grass" is nice to look at, but not what we want because we're comfortable with each other and trust each other too.

1. That bloke down the road may have more, but I'm better for her.

2. She came back and didn't go behind my back. Says shes happy with me.

3. She's comfortable enough in her situation to be open.

To be more literal, my wife and I both occasionally go "phwoar, look at him / her", its human nature to see something and want it if its attractive. However, we are more than happy with each other so that "green grass" is nice to look at, but not what we want because we're comfortable with each other and trust each other too.

So do me and mine, we're totally comfortable like that but I'm not sure I'd be happy with her spouting off to the whole world while I wasn't there.

Point is Lukaku has made it CRYSTAL CLEAR we're a stepping stone for him, I have no problem with that but he doesn't have to continuously bang a drum about it.

It's disrespectful and if it was a Liverpool player (Suarez) doing it most blues would be posting about it in a different light but because it's our player they make excuses.

I love that Lukaku is ours Matt, you know I've jumped to his defence all season but his constant bleating about wanting to better himself etc is just downright disrespectful and anyone who thinks he is not angling for a move to a bigger club at the EARLIEST possible opportunity is kidding themselves.

So do me and mine, we're totally comfortable like that but I'm not sure I'd be happy with her spouting off to the whole world while I wasn't there.

Point is Lukaku has made it CRYSTAL CLEAR we're a stepping stone for him, I have no problem with that but he doesn't have to continuously bang a drum about it.

It's disrespectful and if it was a Liverpool player (Suarez) doing it most blues would be posting about it in a different light but because it's our player they make excuses.

I love that Lukaku is ours Matt, you know I've jumped to his defence all season but his constant bleating about wanting to better himself etc is just downright disrespectful and anyone who thinks he is not angling for a move to a bigger club at the EARLIEST possible opportunity is kidding themselves.

Just 1 thing - he is contracted to talk to the media, via his sponsors usually, and the questions he is asked will always be leading questions, his answers will always be edited to sell news. He has very little choice in the matter, its the agents that arrange it as part of their image rights (apparently, been reading on tinterweb). He is obligated by contract to talk because his agent sets these things up. I'm reading what is there, not between the lines, this time.

I'm stopping there :)

Edited by Matt

Just 1 thing - he is contracted to talk to the media, via his sponsors usually, and the questions he is asked will always be leading questions, his answers will always be edited to sell news. He has very little choice in the matter, its the agents that arrange it as part of their image rights (apparently, been reading on tinterweb). He is obligated by contract to talk because his agent sets these things up. I'm reading what is there, not between the lines, this time.

I'm stopping there :)

Ha ha, fair enough, I'm not wounded enough by it to want him put in stocks and rotten fruit thrown at him like but I just think he should shut up about it.

Alls he has to say is he feels if he continues to work hard and develop and improve his game he hopes one day he'll play at the very highest level but right now he is focused on Everton and happy there and how much he appreciates us smashing our transfer record to get him there.

If he said simple things like this the other stuff would probably be taken with a pinch of salt but alls he does is bleat on about how great he thinks he is and how much he deserves to play in the top games etc (not exactly that before you quote him but you get my drift :P. )