IGNORED

James McCarthy

Bringing players straight back in after injury does my nut right in. Always has done.

I don't even understand why he did it because there was absolutely no need to chuck him straight in. He did the sensible thing with Baines because Galloway had done well, Cleverley had been fine in McCarthy's absence so he could have done the same thing there. For a qualified physio he's a bit of a melon when it comes to the fitness of our players.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just touching on what Romey said in the MOTM thread...check out his Squaka page, notice our performance patern last season and this season when he misses spells? Coincidence that our worst form hits when he is missing or an underestimated key component of our team?

http://www.squawka.com/players/james-mccarthy/stats#total-goals-scored#everton-(current)#english-barclays-premier-league#8#season-2015/2016#165#all-matches#1-25#zone

Just touching on what Romey said in the MOTM thread...check out his Squaka page, notice our performance patern last season and this season when he misses spells? Coincidence that our worst form hits when he is missing or an underestimated key component of our team?

http://www.squawka.com/players/james-mccarthy/stats#total-goals-scored#everton-(current)#english-barclays-premier-league#8#season-2015/2016#165#all-matches#1-25#zone

He's vital to us. He does need to improve certain parts of his game, but those talking about selling him because we've got Besic and Cleverley are foolish.

He's vital to us. He does need to improve certain parts of his game, but those talking about selling him because we've got Besic and Cleverley are foolish.

Eh?! People are saying we should sell him? Nor a chance!!!

Him and Besic will be immense. Having options like Cleverley as well will be key.

I'll admit we did miss him.....ahem I'm the guy saying we should sell...ahem.... Can't slate his form or playing I'll just say if he doesn't play the rest of the matches healthy I will still hold my viewpoint. His injury record with us is not great.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...