IGNORED

Longest Thread! for Everton Discussion

Zoo

5 hours ago, Shukes said:

I’m the same mate. On the list but there’s no way of telling how close you are to the top of list. But I might call and ask to see if match ticket receipts go towards helping.

https://www.evertonfc.com/tickets/season-tickets/waiting-list

My tip is to make sure you complete the form every year and obviously have membership or you’ve no chance. Lots of cheap tickets are now available on stubhub as well. 

2 hours ago, StevO said:

I tried to find out where my Dad was on the waiting list. Got a snotty email back from “customer services” basically telling me that I don’t understand how the waiting list works. 

They probably thought you were taking the piss with it being the Derby and us being utter shit. 

Joking aside, hope you and your dad can get seats together. 

6 hours ago, barryj said:

https://www.evertonfc.com/tickets/season-tickets/waiting-list

My tip is to make sure you complete the form every year and obviously have membership or you’ve no chance. Lots of cheap tickets are now available on stubhub as well. 

Thanks mate. I’m on the list, and got membership. Been to 80% of games so far as well so hopefully that will stand me in good stead.

10 hours ago, pete0 said:

They probably thought you were taking the piss with it being the Derby and us being utter shit. 

Joking aside, hope you and your dad can get seats together. 

Getting him any seat will be a bonus I think Pete. He won’t get one near me, the same fellas have been sat either side of me and my mate for years. 

10 hours ago, MikeO said:

Can I borrow an American address? I'll happily fly out and put on an accent so these nice guys can fly me back for it, would cost less than £400 then I could "defect" and get a train back to Devon after the game:D

I have a few addresses you can use as long as you share the spoils.

24 minutes ago, Finn balor said:

There’s a great video on the etc website about a lad who got hit by a drunk driver and he got to meet the players at finch farm. We have a real down to earth group there. Cenk seemed a top bloke and Duncan carried himself like a true future manager. I recommend it. Yerry Mina seems a good laugh aswell