IGNORED

Longest Thread! for Everton Discussion

Zoo

I was just about to post a link to Speedos donation site! , we always drop some money in his bucket at Goodison, to go to a game in her shreddies is one thing, to walk 1000 miles in December through Feb is something else. The guy is a shining example of how to turn your life around and then help others. He always has time for everyone at the ground, if he is talking to someone and you drop some money in his bucket, he always makes sure he catches up with you to say thank you.

So for anyone who isn’t aware of him here’s the link to donate to his fantastic effort.TIA.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/speedomick-1000-ml-charity?d=6aq9C13IdZLqIdmFobn5t86bPDvoh6BrJQQpzoC2VHo%3D

Just now, Wiggytop said:

Too bloody right it is, I turned 60 last Friday, and popped into Merseytravel today to get my free bus pass, I’ll use the savings to buy food for the food bank that’s at the ground each home game.

Good on you Wiggy mate, 1960 was a good year; pretty certain Palfy was born then as well but there's always a black sheep I guess.:D

8 minutes ago, MikeO said:

Good on you Wiggy mate, 1960 was a good year; pretty certain Palfy was born then as well but there's always a black sheep I guess.:D

😂 cheers mate but you’re lucky I was August 59, I can’t even say I was a 60s child you can’t begin to feel how depressing it is to say you born in 50s. 

4 minutes ago, Palfy said:

😂 cheers mate but you’re lucky I was August 59, I can’t even say I was a 60s child you can’t begin to feel how depressing it is to say you born in 50s. 

My bro was August '58, I never let him forget it though the bastard is much fitter than me.:angry:

On 12/02/2020 at 20:55, Wiggytop said:

I was just about to post a link to Speedos donation site! , we always drop some money in his bucket at Goodison, to go to a game in her shreddies is one thing, to walk 1000 miles in December through Feb is something else. The guy is a shining example of how to turn your life around and then help others. He always has time for everyone at the ground, if he is talking to someone and you drop some money in his bucket, he always makes sure he catches up with you to say thank you.

So for anyone who isn’t aware of him here’s the link to donate to his fantastic effort.TIA.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/speedomick-1000-ml-charity?d=6aq9C13IdZLqIdmFobn5t86bPDvoh6BrJQQpzoC2VHo%3D

Done. Always support his challenges. He's an inspiration.

I was in a meeting a few weeks ago.... my office is in Manchester city centre near the printworks... the lad said "look at him...."  I looked out the window and there was a bloke in a high viz and blue trunks...... I smiled. Here I was in an office in Manchester and there goes a bluenose in a pair speedos walking for others.....  awesome.  I've not donated yet but will do.